CPA@Camden

rcombs

I can see by the fact that you have exactly 2 posts and joined all of 1 hour ago that we should take your "insight", call CPA's coaches, and concede defeat. Oh yes I forgot that you are also an expert on Lewis co and Goodpasture judging by your post on their thread ...you must have alot of frequent flyer miles on that helicopter that has been taking you to all those games this year. "All hail the new Region 5 and 6-2a Guru of Football" :thumb:

:thumb: Not much class in this post Liondude! Let's not knock each other's thoughts on this forum - if you want to knock heads - do it on the field of glory - this is to be a place of exchanging ideas! Not to slam. So lets play and talk with honor.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Not much class in this post Liondude! Let's not knock each other's thoughts on this forum - if you want to knock heads - do it on the field of glory - this is to be a place of exchanging ideas! Not to slam. So lets play and talk with honor.

Not much class getting on here and knocking what is supposedly your home team either. Sorry "soccerdude" I was not the one to slam first but I will stick up for some hard working young men anytime I get the chance :thumb:

Not much class getting on here and knocking what is supposedly your home team either. Sorry "soccerdude" I was not the one to slam first but I will stick up for some hard working young men anytime I get the chance :thumb:

They won't ever let you get a word in Lions, you can talk all the sense in the world and they will argue with you. Besides, who listens to people who play soccer??? :lol:

Since Huntingdon is out of the race, I am just a fan of high school football. Camden has one of the best defenses we saw all year but offensively they are in trouble in this one. Unless Camden's defense or special teams can create some turnovers or points, this could be a long night for the Lions.

The most telling stat of the year for Camden is that until Friday night they had one offensive touchdown against the best 3 teams that they played. Not knocking Camden by any means but I have seen quite a few playoff games the last few years and although they are good I don't see them at the Murfreesboro level yet.

With that said, I am pulling for Camden to go just as far as they can and may watch them play Friday night.

Chris Donald had his way with Camden all night? What game were you at dude? He had 30 yards rushing and 1.5 sacks and that was all when he was healthy. Camden sacked H-towns QB somewhere into the double digits. Ever think that maybe it was just two really good defenses? What a novel idea :lol: Do you see any person on Camden from here claiming superiority or saying that we are so much better than CPA? I think 99% are saying that it'll be a good game if Camden can handle the passing game. As far as Goodpasture goes or Alcoa for that matter who cares?...both of those are future games and we are only interested in this weeks game. Please don't claim to be a Camden fan because they don't need "fans" like you. There are plenty of us true fans that are going to encourage these players to give it all they've got whether they are playing the Tennessee School for the Blind or the Chicago Bears :thumb:

You need to check your Stat's a little better. Don't talk to me about being loyal, I played from 85-88 for Barry Barnett back when it was District 14 and Camden really played some Competition I.E. Milan, Jackson South Side, Humbolt ,Lexington. I'm a Realist Camden will have it toughest game of the year friday night and if they win they will lose to Goodpasture in a Severe butt kicking just like last year. Don't say they lead through the first half either everyone knows that and it in the past. they got dominated the second half. Best of luck for my Lions they will need it.

Edited by willie9650

Are you crazy i was at that game donald onlt 28 yds rushing and 32 yds recieving and i recall him getting ran over by camdens o-line a few times. but hey that games is the past I'm sure that those boys from camden are looking heavliy at cpa from all three aspects of the game.

I didn't say Donald was effective on offense He was defensively, camden tried to keep the ball away from him all night and he had a big game still, someone posted 1.5 sacks , I say at least 4 and tackles at the line all night at that game.when he came on a blitz he was not stopped.

You don't believe either Camden (you played against all 3 Camden, GP and CPA) or Lewis have any chance against them?

Camden would give a closer game to GP than CPA just for the fact of GP running the wing-t also. Camdens LBs and Dline is really good and all GP does is run. CPA is spread and Camdens secondary seems to be their weakness. Camden can keep the CPA game close if they get some big special teams plays, like they did against us. those really changed the game.

Camden's offense looks much better than it did early in the season. The whole Lion team looks twice as good as it did when they played H'town back in game #2.

i agree their offense is way better than before. if they can pound the first quarter and take about 8 minutes off the clock, then they will win