CPA@Camden

rcombs

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I dont see a blow out.. Though I would like one. :thumb: I do see Camden winning the game, that is pretty much a give-me. Goodpasture and Camden will be the game to see but CPA comes first.

you are a retard. a give-me? maybe a give-me for CPA winning. and hopefully DCA will meet Camden in the playoffs again next year. we are losing only 3 starters on both sides, with people behind them that got playing time this year ready to step up next year.

WOW! Over half of these posts have been about other games, not Camden vs. CPA. This will not be a cake walk for either of the two teams. Each better have their helmets on straight and their minds right. Coach Ward will have the Lions focused and on track. Got to go with Camden on this one by 10...

Go Lions :thumb:

Well, I dont see a blow out.. Though I would like one. ;) I do see Camden winning the game, that is pretty much a give-me. Goodpasture and Camden will be the game to see but CPA comes first.

I agree with the guy from DCA you are a complete idiot. If you think Camden will win this game, you`re you don't have a clue about this game or football in general. DCA passed for 250 on camden and camden is going to beat the best passing team in 2 a?.... not a chance :thumb:

Does CPA have any other players or does the quaterback do it all himself?

Lowery does it all by himself. He throws it and then runs under it for the catch. Sometimes he just runs with it. The rest of the team is just props. By the way, how big's ya'lls lion? We'll need food for ours when we bring it down this week. Round up some deer meat, please.

Edited by sportfreak

I love the way the fans of other teams get on here and smack talk this game. as a Camden fan, I just look forward to the game.

Have a safe trip down here, CPA. Maybe this will be the start to an interesting playoff rivalry. :D

Thanks, RC, I agree. Come on up a say hey to me and bighurt in the pressbox. Always nice to meet fans/coach-ters on away games.