Lewis vs. Goodpasture

Stat_pack1

Goodpasture winning by four or five scores just isn't realistic. If GP wins. we're talking 14-0, or 7-0. Lewis County's defense is no joke. It will be the best defense GP has seen all year. Unfortuately for LC, GP has seen many offenses far better than the Panthers. Anyway, it will be a close game. Good luck to all the 2A teams on their way to the "Lose to Alcoa Bowl at MTSU"

Bump...14 points from GP O??lol

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the past six years goodpasture has been held to less than 21 points 12 times i believe, with the majority of them coming to david lipscomb (i believe 5 of them - remember in the past years goopasture and lipscomb met twice a year), the other teams BGA, CPA, Brentwood Academy, and Alcoa - arguably 5 of the top 10 teams overall in the past six years and for sure in middle tennessee, so to say that lewis county is going to stop the offense of goodpasture might be the silliest thing posted all year

Edited by duece253

Although I have received some heat from my earlier post, I stand by it. LC Offense=Largely ineffective , LC Defense=Highly effective. I don't foresee a blowout. Good luck to both teams. It's a long way to M'boro. After Round 2 you're probably staring at a rematch with the Calvinists(CPA), then the Humboldt/Milan winner, then Rankin's kids. I don't think I'm a GP hater, but I just don't see everybody laying down to the fine folks from GP.

the only way it will be a game iif lewis countys defense plays like usually does.and we are going to have 2 get some offenese beacaue the defense wont be able 2 hold forever.also lewis county if gunna have to force some turnovers.its gunna be a good game.....and for all you people that say just because we are saying lewis county has a chance doesnt mean im a gp hater. everytime someone says something bout it being a good game .someone calls u a gp hater ..but we r not its just our predication.....but good luck 2 both teams. and have a injury free game

Edited by Lc pride