Lavergne @ Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Well how 'bout people like me who graduated from Lavergne or Smyrna and go to school or live nowhere near there now and want to see the game? I'm 3 hours away now at Dyersburg State and only got to see one game this year, against Smyrna, lol. I would really like to see them again when they're actually playin' good ball.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or in this case, the one.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Mr. Limbaugh's idea of making them on two days so people can see 2 games and the gates make more money, but why not move it to saturday instead of thursday? I know it's a college kinda day but more people would be able to see it on saturday than thursday, which would mean more money. Or at least that's how I see it, but you never know.

And yes, if it's friday I'm going to try and make it down. Hopefully I can get in, because I have to work out for baseball around 2 so I'll probably leave around 4. Might get some friends to buy me a ticket n wait on me. Haha, right

Edited by lavergne5

I like Mr. Limbaugh's idea of making them on two days so people can see 2 games and the gates make more money, but why not move it to saturday instead of thursday? I know it's a college kinda day but more people would be able to see it on saturday than thursday, which would mean more money. Or at least that's how I see it, but you never know.

And yes, if it's friday I'm going to try and make it down. Hopefully I can get in, because I have to work out for baseball around 2 so I'll probably leave around 4. Might get some friends to buy me a ticket n wait on me. Haha, right

Bring Coach White(s) with ya!!! :)