Lavergne @ Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

its ok scott, we know who u are pulling for.

haha, im scott? since my identity has been out on coachT for close to 2 years now, i think i have plenty of people who can vouch that i am not scott. scott is too humble for coachT, but i like to talk bad to people like you and the joke teams they support :huh:. but yea i would LOVE to see lavergne make smyrna swallow their words, but if not, riverdale will be waiting around the corner and the results will be no different than the last time :)

good luck, i have a feeling you guys will need it :thumb:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two teams have been on a roll these past couple of weeks... Lavergne has just been playing football & Smyrna showed last night why they have one of the most feared offense's around.. Smyrna's D has been playing some ball these past 2 games only giving up 7 to Lebabnon and (1st team gave up 0) to CC last night.. I wish this one was on TV like last time.. this is going to be a way better game than last time... But I think Smyrna's high powered O will pull through just by a hair..

My Prediction- Smyrna

Why don't you call your friends at Riverdale and change thier game to Thursday night ??

good question!

Lincoln County folks have a longer drive to get home. Hard to get up the next morning and go to work.

Smyrna and Lavergne folks are neighbors. I was just thinking of Smyrna. (Alum, class of '78!) Imagine the gate if they were the only game in town on Thursday night!

Well how 'bout people like me who graduated from Lavergne or Smyrna and go to school or live nowhere near there now and want to see the game? I'm 3 hours away now at Dyersburg State and only got to see one game this year, against Smyrna, lol. I would really like to see them again when they're actually playin' good ball.

Good Call! Are ya coming over this weekend? Should be a fun night in North Rutherford County!