Spring Hill at David Lipscomb

SHHSRaiders27

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wasn't going to make a comment, but can't help myself. I've covered the Raiders all year (play-by-play) on TSN. Things have changed. And what I mean by that is, since that late September game against the Mustangs Spring Hill has reeled off 4 straight wins. They are scoring points and their defense has made great strides since the loss to David Lipscomb. If I'm not mistaken, junior QB Magwan Smith cracked the 1,000 yard mark in the Lexington game. Senior backs Ned McCaster and Matt Dunn have also had BIG plays throughout the four game run. I believe in my heart that this game might go down to who has the ball last or who gets the big turnover. It won't be a blowout!

Remember if you can't be there catch the LIVE audio play-by-play on TennesseeSportsNet.Com. Pre-game starts at 6:30PM.

Edited by TennesseeSportsNet.Com

I'm going to agree with a lot of people on here and say it's going to be a very close game. Spring Hill has REALLY came up since the loss to DL on homecoming night. DL be prepared to play a totally different team than you did on Sep. 29th. I've never seen a team inprove so much in just one season. They went from a very long losing streak to a 4 game winning streak. QB Magwan Smith did finally crack his 1000 yard mark. Congrats. Like TennesseeSportsNet said, it will come down to who has the ball last or who takes advantage of a big turnover. Good Luck Spring Hill!! :thumb:

Edited by bigSHHSfan

Well I'm going to disagree with a lot of people on here. I think Lipscomb wins by four or more touchdowns.

Spring Hill is not the only team to have improved since late September. When we played the first time our most explosive running back was nursing a bad ankle. Our quarterback was in the process of coming back from a dislocated shoulder. Both are healthy now. Defense has been partially revamped for the better since that game. Offensive starters only played basically two quarters and defense just short of three quarters in that game.

Now that I think about it more I say five or more touchdown margin of victory for Lipscomb. If I'm wrong, you'll see me back on this thread giving kudos to Spring Hill.

I'm going to agree with a lot of people on here and say it's going to be a very close game. Spring Hill has REALLY came up since the loss to DL on homecoming night. DL be prepared to play a totally different team than you did on Sep. 29th. I've never seen a team inprove so much in just one season. They went from a very long losing streak to a 4 game winning streak. QB Magwan Smith did finally crack his 1000 yard mark. Congrats. Like TennesseeSportsNet said, it will come down to who has the ball last or who takes advantage of a big turnover. Good Luck Spring Hill!! :rolleyes:

Spring hill is the team that needs to watch out. Theyre playin Lipscomb, they have no chance of winning this game. Game over lights out.DL has won ten straight. uh oh. lipscomb by 30+