Spring Hill at David Lipscomb

SHHSRaiders27

Spring hill is the team that needs to watch out. Theyre playin Lipscomb, they have no chance of winning this game. Game over lights out.DL has won ten straight. uh oh. lipscomb by 30+

So let me understand if I'm hearing everyone right. Lipscomb will destroy Spring Hill. Ok, got it. Quick question who has the pressure in this game? Spring Hill, who like people stated last week, should just be happy to play in the playoffs or DL who is tops in the state, leads the region, and is selected to come close to the championship if not win it. Teams that play without pressure are dangerous. Spring Hill riding a 4 game winning streak is dangerous. I think people are doubting Spring Hill once again. That's ok players it's not like it hasn't happened before. The school and the community are behind you. Go out and play the best game of your lives and have fun!!! WE BELIEVE :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you reading this Spring Hill players and coaches? You are being told by Lipscomb players/fans that you "do not have a chance" and David Lipscomb will "Win by four or five touchdowns." Nothing else needs to be said. I wouldn't respond to any of this. Do not give them anything to read like they've just given you...

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Edited by Vol5198

Spring hill is the team that needs to watch out. Theyre playin Lipscomb, they have no chance of winning this game. Game over lights out.DL has won ten straight. uh oh. lipscomb by 30+

no one was tellin DL to watch out. I was just saying that SH is a completely different team. I hate it when people misconstrue what i'm saying. they have more of a chance than you think. I haven't missed a spring hill game this season. I think i know what i'm talkin about. here's a tip: it's a GAME, don't get so offensive. :D

no one was tellin DL to watch out. I was just saying that SH is a completely different team. I hate it when people misconstrue what i'm saying. they have more of a chance than you think. I haven't missed a spring hill game this season. I think i know what i'm talkin about. here's a tip: it's a GAME, don't get so offensive. :thumb:

These people who are picking Lipscomb to win big are new to the Lipscomb threads. They actually may be Spring Hill folks looking to fire up the Raiders. Now if Bomb Squad shows up along with EastTnfootball Expert and The PainTrain that would be different. The Lipscomb People in the know have indicated that this should be a closer game this time. The Mustang faithful recall last year's playoff game with Cheatham County. Titanman may be the lone exception. If you really want to know what the Mustang fans are really talking about, see the message board at The Mustangfanpage.

Edited by vandy1

These people who are picking Lipscomb to win big are new to the Lipscomb threads. They actually may be Spring Hill folks looking to fire up the Raiders. Now if Bomb Squad shows up along with EastTnfootball Expert and The PainTrain that would be different. The Lipscomb People in the know have indicated that this should be a closer game this time. The Mustang faithful recall last year's playoff game with Cheatham County. Titanman may be the lone exception. If you really want to know what the Mustang fans are really talking about, see the message board at The Mustangfanpage.

FYI

Volcamry-appears on the Goodpasture Threads

BigRedMachine-not Lipscomb fan

Greenwheel-just makes pics in all classifications

deliciousD-CreekWood

Smokin75-Giles County

biggal2319-appears mostly in Cross Country,and Basketball Threads

Morton-may be Lipscomb fan

Lipscomb wins this one easy 35 -6.

Good luck to both teams and have a safe drive.

No way Lipscomb wins easily they only won last time because spring hill made some key fumbles. I think Lipscomb already has their ticket punched to Murfreesboro and Spring Hill might surprise them. Spring Hill is a good football team and if DL isn't focused, their season might be ending early. But hey, what do I know :lol: ? Both teams have some good guys on their team and i know the people from Giles County would love to see Spring Hill pull the upset. I like the away team in this one because after all, surprise is on the Raider's side.

No way Lipscomb wins easily they only won last time because spring hill made some key fumbles. I think Lipscomb already has their ticket punched to Murfreesboro and Spring Hill might surprise them. Spring Hill is a good football team and if DL isn't focused, their season might be ending early. But hey, what do I know :thumb: ? Both teams have some good guys on their team and i know the people from Giles County would love to see Spring Hill pull the upset. I like the away team in this one because after all, surprise is on the Raider's side.

You are right, David Lipscomb wins 42-10.

Once these guys get to the playoffs they play at another level.

There offense steps it up and their defense steps it up. I

should say there is no way Springhill scores more than two

touchdowns on Lipscomb's defense. These guys are really

tough in the playoffs and Springhill is not going to be the one

to end their season, you can count on that.

You are right, David Lipscomb wins 42-10.

Once these guys get to the playoffs they play at another level.

There offense steps it up and their defense steps it up. I

should say there is no way Springhill scores more than two

touchdowns on Lipscomb's defense. These guys are really

tough in the playoffs and Springhill is not going to be the one

to end their season, you can count on that.

yall be careful what you say, you're about to run off the spring hill folks and then there won't be anybody to mess with

...You rang?

Are you reading this Spring Hill players and coaches?

Hope not.

You are being told by Lipscomb players/fans that you "do not have a chance" and David Lipscomb will "Win by four or five touchdowns."

I doubt that it's Lipscomb players.

As for my humble opinion, I'll chalk DL up for a win while declining the option to pick points. I thouroughly enjoy the people that take CoachT message boards so seriously. Everyone knows that what some fan posts on a website really matters, and affects the game. I don't know how teams played the games back before they had this website to give them any reason to play.