Harriman (8-3) @ Hampton (10-1)

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, I've thought about that. :thumb:

I hope you beat their socks off, I think a dose of region 4 might slow them down a little.I still say region 4 has three of the top 5 schools in the state. I'm just hopeing Hampton fills in one of those other 2 spots. Good luck and GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I hope you beat their socks off, I think a dose of region 4 might slow them down a little.I still say region 4 has three of the top 5 schools in the state. I'm just hopeing Hampton fills in one of those other 2 spots. Good luck and GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Me too pujo, I sure hope we can get that far. The closer Friday night gets , the heavier that warm & fuzzy feeling gets. you know that punding of the heart just before the kickoff. ( It's a good thing). Good luck to you guy too...

Me too pujo, I sure hope we can get that far. The closer Friday night gets , the heavier that warm & fuzzy feeling gets. you know that punding of the heart just before the kickoff. ( It's a good thing). Good luck to you guy too...

OLE3PUTT , That feeling you're talking started alot earlier this week. I just can't figure out how good Temple is. I'm thinking this game could go either way. If you can match up with them, I believe you can pull it out. They seem to have all the peices on offense, not sure about the line. I think you can score, but you may have to do it all night. With a little skill and alot of luck, just maybe ,we can meert again.

OLE3PUTT , That feeling you're talking started alot earlier this week. I just can't figure out how good Temple is. I'm thinking this game could go either way. If you can match up with them, I believe you can pull it out. They seem to have all the peices on offense, not sure about the line. I think you can score, but you may have to do it all night. With a little skill and alot of luck, just maybe ,we can meert again.

I hear ya. Friday night just might be a tall order us. especially on matching up. but I beleive it can be had..... I'm proud the play we got from our QB last week . It was promising , added another demension to our offence. Jackets will for sure give it all they have...

I hear ya. Friday night just might be a tall order us. especially on matching up. but I beleive it can be had..... I'm proud the play we got from our QB last week . It was promising , added another demension to our offence. Jackets will for sure give it all they have...

I think you guys seem to alway give it your all, thats all any coach or fan can ask for. Teams like that deserve to win.