Harriman (8-3) @ Hampton (10-1)

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gut Wrench is going to make his prediction. Gut Wrench Gary says that Cujo's Bulldogs fall this week. Harriman is pretty good offensively.

Slick Pujo says ole Gary just missed one.I don't doubt Harrimans offence, Hampton has a pretty good defense, pretty good offence ,pretty good coaching ,a great crowd,a ton of motivation,pride out the rear end, big strong line ,several good backs,good receivers, good quaterback, good kicker, good punter. Just an overall good recipe for success.GETTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Slick Pujo says ole Gary just missed one.I don't doubt Harrimans offence, Hampton has a pretty good defense, pretty good offence ,pretty good coaching ,a great crowd,a ton of motivation,pride out the rear end, big strong line ,several good backs,good receivers, good quaterback, good kicker, good punter. Just an overall good recipe for success.GETTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Gut Wrench Gary wants to know is Slick Pujo and Slick Rick brothers? Pujo, you might be right about all these good things about Hampton, but remember last year when Hampton met up with Gut Wrench Gary's Yellow Jackets. GutWrench Gary's Yellow Jackets will dominate the Region 1 or 2 team in the semifinals. To be the best, you have to beat the best and Gut Wrench Gary's Yellow Jackets have proved time and time again they are they best.

Gut Wrench Gary wants to know is Slick Pujo and Slick Rick brothers? Pujo, you might be right about all these good things about Hampton, but remember last year when Hampton met up with Gut Wrench Gary's Yellow Jackets. GutWrench Gary's Yellow Jackets will dominate the Region 1 or 2 team in the semifinals. To be the best, you have to beat the best and Gut Wrench Gary's Yellow Jackets have proved time and time again they are they best.

Slick Pujo and Slick Rick are brothers,they went to different schools together, Slick Rick went to Penn State and Slick Pujo went to the State Penn.

And I hope you don't think I have forgot that game this soon.Remember it quite well. I'm just glad that ole Gary's Yeller Jackets are not as good as they were a year ago. Whoever come out of Region 1 and 2 will make alot better game of it this season. Who knows, they might even win.

Slick Pujo and Slick Rick are brothers,they went to different schools together, Slick Rick went to Penn State and Slick Pujo went to the State Penn.

And I hope you don't think I have forgot that game this soon.Remember it quite well. I'm just glad that ole Gary's Yeller Jackets are not as good as they were a year ago. Whoever come out of Region 1 and 2 will make alot better game of it this season. Who knows, they might even win.

Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Cujo is underestimating Ole Gary's Yellow Jackets. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Pujo's Bulldogs will get the same thing they got last year.

Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Cujo is underestimating Ole Gary's Yellow Jackets. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Pujo's Bulldogs will get the same thing they got last year.

Neither team is there yet ,,We'll just worry about Harriman for the time being. I'm sure Temple has Trousdale,s full attention. I'll give up on Hampton when the scoreboard says they lost. Hope the Yeller Jackets win Tomorrow.

The big Williams kid for Harriman I have seen him a few times this year and I do not see FSU or any other big school giving this kid a look. Just a big body in the middle not the type of player to take control of the line and you get him mad and the flags will start flying. I have not seen him take control on the line this year except against Oakdale and some plays against Sunbright. I hope Harriman pulls this game out so they can have another great game against Coalfield or Midway.

Game day is here! Good luck to the Dogs tonight! Get in there and get motivated from the first second of play and let's try hard to give Adam another chance to play high school ball. I know he would love to do that. I know this is gonna be a great game. I wanna hear all the bulldog fans this week up in the stands!!!!

Good luck Dogs! Stay safe and play hard!

Get 'Er Done! :thumb:

Looks like perfect weather for football tonight. I believe the dogs are begining to click after the loss of townsend and the line is blocking well instead of relying on the backs to make them look good. Our passing game is looking great. I hope we can pull it off tonight. If they can cut out the turn overs and penalties, I feel like we can win. The defense will have to contain, contain, contain. I have great confidense that JC and company will have the correct schemes in place. We just have to execute.

HEY PUJO! Has anyone broke any long plays on us this year? Bout the longest I remember seeing is maybe 25 yards.

DOGS 28

HARRIMAN 14

Looks like perfect weather for football tonight. I believe the dogs are begining to click after the loss of townsend and the line is blocking well instead of relying on the backs to make them look good. Our passing game is looking great. I hope we can pull it off tonight. If they can cut out the turn overs and penalties, I feel like we can win. The defense will have to contain, contain, contain. I have great confidense that JC and company will have the correct schemes in place. We just have to execute.

HEY PUJO! Has anyone broke any long plays on us this year? Bout the longest I remember seeing is maybe 25 yards.

DOGS 28

HARRIMAN 14

We've done pretty good on the long play, Harriman will probably hit a long pass or two like they did last season. We just need to shut the run down, its hard to score inside the redzone if you can't run the ball. We need to put a premium on special teams ,struggled in that department last week, Oneida had field position on all night. cut back on the penalties. Need to keep the Quarterback in the pocket and put him on the ground, can't let him break tackles all night. I'd say Harriman may try to pass more than they generally do. Need the guys to understand, there is no tomorrow. The thing I hate is we never get no respect, they start every year,telling us how strong their region is and how weak we are. These boys need to take this to heart and show them what a mean bunch of Bulldogs are like.Don't play to win 'PLAY TO DOMINATE.