Haywood Tomcats (4-7) at Dyersburg Trojans (10-1)

treefitty74

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to me like Haywood`s talent has finally woken up. The Tomcats played Crockett Co very tough in week 10 and beat a very good Sheffield team last night. Everyone has been saying all year that Haywood has the talent. If they can keep up this level of play next week I think Haywood will move on to round 3.

Haywood 13 Dyersburg 7

Looks to me like Haywood`s talent has finally woken up. The Tomcats played Crockett Co very tough in week 10 and beat a very good Sheffield team last night. Everyone has been saying all year that Haywood has the talent. If they can keep up this level of play next week I think Haywood will move on to round 3.

Haywood 13 Dyersburg 7

Well i was hesitant to say it but now that i have some company out here on this limb i feel better. If Haywood has truly woken up then i think maybe they have as good a chance as anybody to play with dyersburg's big boys in the trenches and they have athletes to contain the dyersburg speedsters. Haywood 16, Dyersburg 14!

haywood was tough 4weeks ago yet beasely only played half of the first quarter a trojan back up stepped in and did a good job to replace beasely. the question is how will it be with beasely back? i believe he makes the trojans line 50% better. look at dyersburgs regional record at home, they have not been beat in region 7aaa in 2years at home. its hard to come to dyersburg and win. it will be a good game and will be close unless haywood turns the ball over....

Edited by trojanfan56

haywood was tough 4weeks ago yet beasely only played half of the first quarter a trojan back up stepped in and did a good job to replace beasely. the question is how will it be with beasely back? i believe he makes the trojans line 50% better. look at dyersburgs regional record at home, they have not been beat in region 7aaa in 2years at home. its hard to come to dyersburg and win. it will be a good game and will be close unless haywood turns the ball over....

Trojanfan56, how basketball players are on the football team?

Haywood 13 Dyersburg 7

There was a rumor going around that Crockett didn't play starters against Haywood and that is why the game was so close! ha! anyone go to that game? I've heard that their starters were there and were shaken up a bit!

There was a rumor going around that Crockett didn't play starters against Haywood and that is why the game was so close! ha! anyone go to that game? I've heard that their starters were there and were shaken up a bit!

Just got through watching tape of Crockett-Haywood this afternoon (Sunday). Crockett played starters throughout. Jarvis Perry was hurt in the second quarter, of course. Haywood has just become tougher and tougher, changed their offense the last 3 games. They are huge up front and are going to be a load for anyone.