Sycamore @ Station Camp

War Eagles

Yes they can. Sycamore blew a 24-21 lead late and lost 28-24 the first time around against Station Camp. Despite that they still had an opportunity to win in the end when a bad call did them in. That pass interference call was ridiculous. Anyway both of these teams have changed dramatically sinced week two. It's been ten weeks since that game was played and now Sycamore is a lot healthier and they enter this game just as hot as they did when they were at the time unbeaten when they were hosting the Bisons. Station Camp is a 10-1 football team with the midstate's top back in Randall Toney. Playing at home will give them more incentive to win in an environment that I'm sure is going to be rocking this Friday Night in Gallatin :thumb:

BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS (especially the War Eagles) :thumb:

It's Bison not Bisons. :thumb:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they can. Sycamore blew a 24-21 lead late and lost 28-24 the first time around against Station Camp. Despite that they still had an opportunity to win in the end when a bad call did them in. That pass interference call was ridiculous. Anyway both of these teams have changed dramatically sinced week two. It's been ten weeks since that game was played and now Sycamore is a lot healthier and they enter this game just as hot as they did when they were at the time unbeaten when they were hosting the Bisons. Station Camp is a 10-1 football team with the midstate's top back in Randall Toney. Playing at home will give them more incentive to win in an environment that I'm sure is going to be rocking this Friday Night in Gallatin :(

BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS (especially the War Eagles) <_<

BigCountry are you making the trip to Station Camp?

I thought Station Camp had the FAR better team in the first half of the first meeting, but then Sycamore showed their toughness and experience. It was 14-0 in the first quarter and I thought we had a laugher on our hands. Then the War Eagles somehow battled back to cut it to 21-14 at the half. The tide turned. Sycamore was the far better team in the second half. They came out pounding the run game and the defense put the clamps on Randall Toney, getting that 24-21 lead until the final pass play the Bison pulled out of their magic hat. Station Camp has a well-coached, tough team, but Sycamore is experienced, gritty, and though not as speedy...they are just as tough. This will be a close game, whoever controls the line of scrimmage up front will win, and I like Sycamore's chances.

Edited by John005

I am a Bison fan and have enjoyed watching them this season. It nearly came to an end last week, but the miraculous 4th down pass pulled out the win. I have not seen much on it, but I think the Spencer Tope injury is a huge loss for the Bison. It hurt them versus Howard last week and it is a broken collarbone, so I believe he is out for the season. He was the heart of the Bison defense from his middle linebacker spot and anchored the offensive line. Sycamore is on a roll, and the Bison are banged up. I actually believe Sycamore could be the favorite here, and the Bison will really need to produce a huge team effort to beat Sycamore again. I hope they can. Go Bison!!!!!!!

I am a Bison fan and have enjoyed watching them this season. It nearly came to an end last week, but the miraculous 4th down pass pulled out the win. I have not seen much on it, but I think the Spencer Tope injury is a huge loss for the Bison. It hurt them versus Howard last week and it is a broken collarbone, so I believe he is out for the season. He was the heart of the Bison defense from his middle linebacker spot and anchored the offensive line. Sycamore is on a roll, and the Bison are banged up. I actually believe Sycamore could be the favorite here, and the Bison will really need to produce a huge team effort to beat Sycamore again. I hope they can. Go Bison!!!!!!!

I agree we have a tough game Friday against Syacamore, BUT the Bison really want another shot at playing PC. I hope they get that chance. Yah, losing Spener hurts big time, but I still feel my Bison can WIN.

Great job Sycamore earning a spot in the second round! All those spring and summer days in the weightroom and bleachers are paying off. I am very proud of the team and coaching staff on this accomplishment. This year's group of seniors are a great bunch of guys and very deserving of this opportunity. Work hard this week and stay focused. Good luck against Station Camp, I look forward to a great football game.

Anyone, who saw these two teams play in the regular season, know that we are All in store for a Great Football Game Friday night. It appears that Sycamore and Station Camp have a very healthy respect for one another, and I believe we will see one heck of a game Friday night! As a mom, I will always pray that all of our young men remain injury free as they hit the field to do battle.

I am so proud of our War Eagles and want each of you to know that we are Behind you. Play with conviction and with the inner belief that on Friday night you Can, ...you Will... and you Are going to accomplish your goals.!!!

GO WAR EAGLES