Trousdale County (7-4) @ Tenn. Temple (11-0)

oldtimeballer63

Fair enough but I remember you saying the same thing about the G'ville-SP game :o . I just give opinions, right or wrong. I predicted the Temple - Monterery and TC- LV to a tee so some cut me some slack :D .

I'm having a tough time coming up with a opinion on this one, It's Temple, No it's Trousdale, Well maybe Temple, well no Trousdale....on and on :D . You will notice I'm arguing both sides here.....I guess I'm trying to convince myself which is better

I was really hoping you would just grin and go on and not mention the G'ville-SP pick but hey, you influenced my pick :D

No problem with waffling on the Temple-TC game, just make sure that when the wheel stops, it lands on "Temple." :D

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just sayin, Taft doesnt score 42 points by accident, and that film has got to schow some weaknessess in the Temple defense...

I wasnt comparing scores, just saying that they gave up quite a few points this season

As has already been stated -- there were certain reasons why Taft scored that many points. One the main reasons was that one of Temple best linebackers was out in that game. I think a lot of people underestimate how good Taft really is too. I know it varies from week to week, because it just depends who shows up to play.

Yes, the defense might have had some flaws in that game (almost 2 months ago) -- but they have been corrected since then. I expect the Temple defense will do just fine against TC on Friday.

GOOD LUCK FRIDAY!!Everyone from lookout Valley will be there to watch yall beat Temple...Show them that hard nose football...they cant handle gettin hit..!!

whoa hold on bubba. Im from LVand ill be there rootin for Temple! GO CRUSADERS! Show em you are for real this year

I sense a little bit of jealousy hear, but hey that's fine you fit in with everyone else at Lookout Valley. You have beaten Temple one time in 4 years and that really bothers you guys, but hey just face it, you aren't as good as Temple, that's nothing to get mad about. And how can you not root for a team from your own region, I know for a fact that if the tables were turned Temple's players and coaches would want Lookout Valley to win. There is something sick about that. Anyways while your in the stands we will be on the field playing a very good football team, but it is a football team I think our team can beat. Be sure and bring a seat cushion.

Ill always root for Region 3 :D

No offense dude, but whenever you get put out in the playoffs, its pretty obvious that you root for the team that put you out. You would like to see them go far. I dont think there is any jealousy.

Let's hear from some LV fans, you guys have played both, who do you think will win?

Trousdale will be temples toughest opponent so far. They are the most physical team the crusaders will see all year. But Temple has a fine tuned offensive machine. It will be extremely difficult to stop them.

Pasture, Slick Rick wants to know where you are going for pregame meal on Friday? Slick Rick is going to call the school and try to go eat at the same place as the team. Do you know where the team will be dining for pregame?

I would love to grab a meal with you Slick but I am not sure I will be back in town early enough to do that. I should just make kick off if everything goes right.

From what I understand the kids normally eat at the school around 4 PM. Someone cooks a meal for the whole team, I think.

TC WINS BIG!! MARCO WRIGHT SHOULD HAVE A GOOD GAME AND THAT SATTERFIELD KID CAN JUST FLAT OUT PLAY!!!!

Marco Wright is no longer a Trousdale County Yellow Jacket...

and do us all a favor, there is a little but next to the "A" button, and has a "Tab" button above it and a "Shift" button below it, it's call the "Caps Lock" button, why don't you press it

wait till you see just how special temple is. Youll be suprised on how effective thier offense is. And you can talk about your defense all you want. its an offense unlike any in 1a football. I think youll be shocked at finley friday.

Temple- 35

TC-21

dude tc defense is gonna shut yalls offense down i say temples QB is gonna be sacked about 4 or 5 times tc will get about 3 interceptions tc is gonna lay yall out cause temple aint that good yall just havent played tc yet. i predict tc beats tt

40-14