Trousdale County (7-4) @ Tenn. Temple (11-0)

oldtimeballer63

evening snowball and old tushy , so should fc win this week do you think that we will be able to get ole toofy riled up if we were to some how defeat this 1a domination of a team that we have to see in chattanooga. and if slick rick contines to talk as if he is looking down at himself wouldnt he be a candidate for moccasion bend

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick says CUJO better watch out. Slick Rick may just have to R@ck CUJO. Slick Rick says CUJO would be lucky to pick up Slick Rick's boxer shorts. Slick Rick has several teams that Slick Rick pulls for. CUJO's teams have never won a state championship. CUJO better just stay up there in DELIVERANCEVILLE!

Slick Jerry don't really care what slick Rick says, When Trousdale gets through with you're crusaders, you will just jump on another bandwagon. Most of us are at least loyal to our team. You ever squealed like a pig.

Gut Wrench Gary is going over to Bailey Avenue tomorrow to watch Temple practice to get some last minute notes for Coach Satterfield. Gut Wrench Gary hates to hear about Slick Rick being diagnosed with IBS. Gut Wrench Gary says that he doesn't think Cujo has been too Trousdale lately Slick Rick to see your stain on the concrete. Gut Wrench Gary says that this is going to be a battle. Gut Wrench Gary says his Yellow Jackets have looked mighty good this week in practice. Gut Wrench Gary says that the stadium at LV is very small. Gut Wrench Gary says that they will not let Temple ever have a game there again if Slick Rick messes up there bathroom like he did the one at Trousdale.

hey gwgary have you bought some kinda stock in tc , you keep refering to them as gw gary's yellow jackets

Gut Wrench Gary is a proud supporter and studies film for the Yellow Jackets. Gut Wrench Gary is brilliant when it comes to film study. Gut Wrench Gary says that he has developed T.C a gameplan to shut down the Crusaders.

so let me get this right, me being uneducated and all. you're telling me that coach sat has had to hire your services so as to win this game because of you watching some tapes and now you have dubbed the yellow jackets your team . well shucks where do i get your autograph and will ole murphy fair reconize this in the football reviews.

so let me get this right, me being uneducated and all. you're telling me that coach sat has had to hire your services so as to win this game because of you watching some tapes and now you have dubbed the yellow jackets your team . well shucks where do i get your autograph and will ole murphy fair reconize this in the football reviews.

Gut Wrench Gary will be at the game in LV Friday night.

Gut Wrench Gary is a proud supporter and studies film for the Yellow Jackets. Gut Wrench Gary is brilliant when it comes to film study. Gut Wrench Gary says that he has developed T.C a gameplan to shut down the Crusaders.

So may I assume that you may be takin over as head coach soon? Or are you just going to use Sat to call your plays? :D

:D Are we talking smack yet?

The unstoppable vs the immovable!

Seriously, tho, can some of our buds in LV give some info on the facilities,

seating capacity, food availability @ stadium ( unspoiled please,LOL). Only

Slick Rick enjoys a good all day prank.

Smack or not, TC version 2006, is not the same as 2005. Good team, improving.

With no mistakes, good game.

:D

on LV, Rickys right not much on seating so get there early if u wanna sit. I would suggest eating at Patricks on Cummings Highway, good eatin. The food at the stadium doesnt give you much