MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was literally down on the floor all night long......trying his best to draw the foul. His lil elbows were a mess and the back of his uniform was soaking wet. He wasn't in the best shape. He was huffing and puffing in the first Q like it was the 4th.

Definitely more than ten, which is what all of Oakland thought he would get less than.

All of Oakland?? I believe it was oaklandpower that said that. If that constitutes all of Oakland, we have a reallllly small school?? I never said one way or the other.

He was literally down on the floor all night long......trying his best to draw the foul. His lil elbows were a mess and the back of his uniform was soaking wet. He wasn't in the best shape. He was huffing and puffing in the first Q like it was the 4th.

All of Oakland?? I believe it was oaklandpower that said that. If that constitutes all of Oakland, we have a reallllly small school?? I never said one way or the other.

The only reason he stayed in was so that he could get those points, because he is quite a SELFISH ball player.

Guest dare_2_dream

Who told you that? Why in the world would he even think about leaving Siegel, that might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

D2D about to get really mad..

I think its funny how they are so excited about beating Siegel, like it hasnt been done before. They beat the worst Siegel team in its history, wow :(

Guest dare_2_dream

How am I walking out on them? If you think this year's Siegel team could beat either of the previous three years team than you are nuts. They are talented, and have the ability to be good, but it doesnt surface. They lack an inside game, since Montori left. Beyond Cutter, Gooch, and Braxton .. there is not much floating around on the court. Parents of players on the team this year have admitted that this team is not what Siegel is used to. I talk to Cutter daily, but I am sure your connections are closer to him than I am, :(. I bet you and his dad are real good buds haha

How am I walking out on them? If you think this year's Siegel team could beat either of the previous three years team than you are nuts. They are talented, and have the ability to be good, but it doesnt surface. They lack an inside game, since Montori left. Beyond Cutter, Gooch, and Braxton .. there is not much floating around on the court. Parents of players on the team this year have admitted that this team is not what Siegel is used to. I talk to Cutter daily, but I am sure your connections are closer to him than I am, :(. I bet you and his dad are real good buds haha

Montori didnt leave he got kicked off.

Guest dare_2_dream

If i were Dotson, I'd watch what i said to Coach King after the game...i saw him confront King after the hand shakes- not sure what was said but neither seemed happy...

Probably asking why his starters were in when they were up twenty with 4 minutes left, thats a real class act.