7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

And if we must...We can through the whole series which according to the DNJ is led by Siegel 6-3. That includes wins in regular season, district championship, and region championship. You can have your one win from last year sadly Oakland couldn't muster up enough to get to District Champ last year so we had to settle for Lebanon...We will take the other two which happened to bring us a Region Championship

Welp..I reckon your right. They didnt have what it took to beat everyone they played. They had the potenial but could not take it. I was just sayin we did beat a state ranked team last year....thats all. So calm down a little...please.

Why talk about the future when you know that its going to get the Siegel guys riled up. As Oakland fans/ alumni, we have enough to look forward to this year, so why skip ahead. I try to defend Oakland folks when I can, but man come on now

And OaklandGrad.....was you not looking forward to this years season last year...I know I was...and most other people was too. So why not look forward now. Why cant we be glad about what is happing and still look forward to another great season next year. I know they still have a lot to go....but come on....dont you sit there and tell me you dont think about next season. Man come on now....

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I am trying to say is that Oakland will beat siegel. They will beat them every time they play them this year...ether it be twice or three or four times. But really....who is worried about the game tonight. What I cant wait for is the Riverdale Oakland game....now that will be a very good game. Tonight its just another game....another w to put on the list. B)

What I am trying to say is that Oakland will beat siegel. They will beat them every time they play them this year...ether it be twice or three or four times. But really....who is worried about the game tonight. What I cant wait for is the Riverdale Oakland game....now that will be a very good game. Tonight its just another game....another w to put on the list. B)

im hoping oaklands team is regarding this game the same way you are ... if so, that would be another w to put on siegels list ...

Maybe Oakland does win, but I feel that this is a statement game for Oakland. Alot of people dont Oakland in a manner of sorts since their loss to Butler, so I feel that this game presents the perfect oppurtunity to show people that were the real deal. Its my hope that Oakland can match the intensity as I know Siegel will bring it tonight

Goo luck to everyone tonight. I pray for good sportsmanship from players, ex players, and the fans tonight. I also pray for no injuries . I think this will be a good game and am anxious to see this young talent at Siegel. I also cannot wait to see Neal Carroll on the court. Such a courageous young man.

GO Oakland.....Bash Brothers all the way!!