MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Siegel was getting WHUPPED..bad. Maybe this will shut some of the homers on this board up?

Oakland beat Siegel 59-40. I was impressed with Siegel truth be told, If they can put that kind of effort into every game, they would be a very tough team. They cannot beat you in the halfcourt, at least not against Oakland, but they are a good running team. The stats say Oakland shot a horrible percentage (28%) but id be willing to beat at least a dozen misses were on putback attempts, Oakland had 51 rebounds tonight and 67 shots, I dont even think Ive seen those kind of numbers in a high school game

well...my WARRIORS took one under the chin tonight...blackman out hustled us and got some really good bounces... hats off to my WARRIORS they tried to make a comeback late in the 4th got some 5 second calls the nail in the coffin was the T on kevins last dunk it pulled us close but then they hit the 2 free throws so it did change the game torwards the end but blackman made the plays they had to make to win the game my hats off to them i hope next time we play them that we play with the intensity we played with in the final 4 min of the game. we are not good enough to just show up and win we have to bring it every game and tonight i think our guys thought all they had to do was show up..scott had an off night shooting as did EJ...kevin had a good game he probably should have taken over the game a little sooner or put the team on his back a little sooner than he did i usually like how he spreads the ball and gets everyone going but tonight i thught he should have been a little more selfish

it wasnt our night and a lot of that was because of blackman so give them their credit but when they come to our house i hope things change

Ok, here is my take on the game tonight.

First, wow, the Oakland Chamber Choir knocked me out with their Star Spangled Banner. A truly talented group. I appreciate the Nation's applause for their good job. Thanks!!!

2nd......someone PLEASE tell me the words to that Ozone song. I LOVED it, but couldn't catch the words. Who made it up? Details , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Oakland's shot percentage was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off. I could not believe them missing easy shots and esp huge # of missed putbacks. If we had gotten all the shots put up, the score would have been ridiculous.I thought J-Wade had a heck of a game tonight. I also like to watch Maupin handling the ball. Chaisson's shots weren't falling at first. Loved his dunk.......and then the shots started falling. Kit, Fann, and Bulldozer....very effective and dominating in the paint. Epps was frustrating the heck-fire out of Cutter the first half. I was VERY disppointed when they took Epps off Cutter. I loved seeing Cutter get torn up. He was bumping him at every turn and in his face. Epps......would love to see you playing in the secondary!!! Yes, Cutter got points, but the majority were from foul shots and very late in the game after OHS was subbing. I would love to see how many shots he put up total. He threw up some of the craziest shots I have ever seen....almost like there was no time on the clock . He needs to realize he has some very capable teammates. I think my favorite Star is #1. The kid impressed the heck out of me and I think he was Siegel's best player by far. He had great hustle, a feel for the floor, and played TEAM ball. He will be a great one. Wait and see. I really enjoyed watching him, but never caught his name. I think Cutter is about the most selfish player I have seen in a long time. Still a drama queen too. He is so different from Chaisson Allen. Allen has such a command on the floor. Allen seems so relaxed and natural. He doesn't get frustrated. When his shots weren't falling, he got the ball to others. I swear I thought Cutter was going to burst out in tears more than once. Harris also seemed tense the whole game and was not patient with his players.

I enjoyed all of it tonight. I saw no trouble in the hallway, in the stands, or in the parking lot. OHS did a great job handling security tonight. Kudos to Vaughn and staff. I loved the Mafia and their shirts. Some great nicknames on the backs. I thought the Nation had a nice number of fans , but they looked sort of bored and I was shocked at how many left with lots of time left on the clock.

Enjoyed the night and can't wait to catch us play Riverdale.