7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

i dont know why you tried and take that shot at riverdale because last night i left with nothing but respect for blackman. but yea when blackman wins a Christmas tournament in memphis (wins over teams from memphis and cincinnati) come talk to me. when blackman defeats state runners up shelbyville (win is even more impressive when you check our roster at that time of the year) come talk to me. gallatin is also a very solid team, lebanon and siegel are a little better than descent. hey when blackman can play that McEachern team (state title contenders in georgia, have beat blackman, riverdale, whites creek, and antioch) closer than 26 points, yea talk to me then also. riverdale lost by 6 to them after being up by 12 at the end of the 3rd.

but yea when we talk about all of the good teams blackman has played they have lost to (with the exception of riverdale). you bost that strength of schedule when there is no way it is stronger than riverdales and when riverdale has played 7 more games so far

i dont even know why you made that argument. no matter what happens head to head, blackman wont finish the year with a better record than riverdale nor will they have the post season success of riverdale

no, i honestly wasn't taking a shot at them. i simply feel like a lot of their wins were against easy teams. a lot of their wins were against GOOD teams too though. don't get me wrong. just idk..i wasn't too impressed with them at the blaze classic. once again!not taking a shot at them.

Edited by blackmanpride08

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I am not The_Nation but I am very close to that poster. Always accusing people of things, guess it goes along with the job? Have to take words or thoughts and twist them around, seems like you get plenty of practice with this on the T.

no, i honestly wasn't taking a shot at them. i simply feel like a lot of their wins were against easy teams. a lot of their wins were against GOOD teams too though. don't get me wrong. just idk..i wasn't too impressed with them at the blaze classic. once again!not taking a shot at them.

let me get this str8...you are saying you are not impressed and that we havent played anybody and that it wasnt an upset but you are not taking a shot at us?...make your opinion and stick with it ...we did NOT play good last night as i stated in my earlier post we were out hustled and outplayed last night you did not see our real team and i think you saw a better blackman team that you had all year they got a lot of breaks go their way last night was blackmans night so congrats good luck til we meet again and i can assure you that you will see the real RIVERDALE WARRIORS

let me get this str8...you are saying you are not impressed and that we havent played anybody and that it wasnt an upset but you are not taking a shot at us?...make your opinion and stick with it ...we did NOT play good last night as i stated in my earlier post we were out hustled and outplayed last night you did not see our real team and i think you saw a better blackman team that you had all year they got a lot of breaks go their way last night was blackmans night so congrats good luck til we meet again and i can assure you that you will see the real RIVERDALE WARRIORS

That was the real Riverdale Warriors. You just played a good coach is all.

I am not The_Nation but I am very close to that poster. Always accusing people of things, guess it goes along with the job? Have to take words or thoughts and twist them around, seems like you get plenty of practice with this on the T.

Yep, Remaining true to form as usual and trying to throw out something personal when you have no answer. :P Pad those posts any way you can.

Edited by 2priceless

You talkin to me?

Nope, he is talking to me. Guess he forgot that I know he had another ID on here for forever , and so did Hoolie. So nothing he/they do/es surprises me. But Gosh, maybe it is Cutter himself since D2d keeps mentioning how close they are b/c they talk daily. And he already said The Nation poster is sooooo close to him. Gee, that has to be it.

BTW....like that new sig of yours. I also like the great support that the football players are showing the bball teams.

Edited by 2priceless

Nope, he is talking to me. Guess he forgot that I know he had another ID on here for forever , and so did Hoolie. So nothing he/they do/es surprises me. But Gosh, maybe it is Cutter himself since D2d keeps mentioning how close they are b/c they talk daily. And he already said The Nation poster is sooooo close to him. Gee, that has to be it.

BTW....like that new sig of yours. I also like the great support that the football players are showing the bball teams.

Thanks on both accounts. I just love Oakland. If I knew anything about other sports I would be on those pages too.

Thanks on both accounts. I just love Oakland. If I knew anything about other sports I would be on those pages too.

Yes, it is a great school. It is awesome to see the school spirit making a return. Glad to see you active on the T. It is fun on here, isn't it? I used to only post on the football boards, but oaklandgrad convinced me to take a look at the bball threads a few yrs ago. I am out of my element on this forum, but it is fun anyway.

Yes, it is a great school. It is awesome to see the school spirit making a return. Glad to see you active on the T. It is fun on here, isn't it? I used to only post on the football boards, but oaklandgrad convinced me to take a look at the bball threads a few yrs ago. I am out of my element on this forum, but it is fun anyway.

I wish other students had as much spirit as me. It is real disheartening when you go to a pep rally and you have hardly anybody clapping and cheering and I don't know how I can change it.

I wish other students had as much spirit as me. It is real disheartening when you go to a pep rally and you have hardly anybody clapping and cheering and I don't know how I can change it.

Some folk never will....they would rather sulk b/c they don't think it is cool. They have no clue what they are missing out on tho. Some folk hate high school b/c they never make an attempt to belong or be a part of it .