7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest dare_2_dream

Pico has to sit out a full year due the moving without his parents, its a TSSAA rule. He is able to play JV, but Siegel does not have a JV team. He will able to play next August, so look for him then.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He knows the Gators chomp when and where they please. BCS National Champs, NCAA Mens Basketball champs. Pretty sure they do as they please.

well even though last year in the mitchell vs. liberty AA state title game when you where doing the gator chomp when brandon powell got the ball you seem to be quite the bandwagon fan, last year you were claiming USC and Reggie Bush in your signatures! :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

well even though last year in the mitchell vs. liberty AA state title game when you where doing the gator chomp when brandon powell got the ball you seem to be quite the bandwagon fan, last year you were claiming USC and Reggie Bush in your signatures! :thumb:

Never claimed USC .. Hate USC but holy cow, Reggie Bush is the man! I have been a Florida fan since birth, but there was not much to be happy about last year. I kept my love on the low.

a little off topic from 7AAA ball but has anyone been out to see holloway play this year? quinton pittman is playing for them and is an outstanding athlete, used to play at blackman before being sent to smyrna west, then tried to come and play at riverdale but was ineligible to play at any TSSAA schools so he went early this year to play at holloway which is non TSSAA. also i know of a couple current riverdale students who attend night school at holloway and are also allowed to play bball for them. planning on trying to go watch them play soon but havent got around to it yet.

a little off topic from 7AAA ball but has anyone been out to see holloway play this year? quinton pittman is playing for them and is an outstanding athlete, used to play at blackman before being sent to smyrna west, then tried to come and play at riverdale but was ineligible to play at any TSSAA schools so he went early this year to play at holloway which is non TSSAA. also i know of a couple current riverdale students who attend night school at holloway and are also allowed to play bball for them. planning on trying to go watch them play soon but havent got around to it yet.

quinton is cold

I know Q-Man is killing it over at Holloway .. He has put up 35, 28, and 26 if the rumors I have been hearing are correct.

quinton is arguably the best high school baller in the boro, its a shame he cant play for a TSSAA school (better yet at riverdale since everyone had high hopes of him playing this year). i think this is his 5th year of high school so thats the reason for the ineligibility

i dug up some stuff on the DNJ website they play at home on Monday against Zion Christian at 6. im gonna try and make it out to that.

also i was unsure of what athletic association they play in, its the Tennessee Valley Athletic Conference :thumb:

Edited by tdntn

quinton is arguably the best high school baller in the boro, its a shame he cant play for a TSSAA school (better yet at riverdale since everyone had high hopes of him playing this year). i think this is his 5th year of high school so thats the reason for the ineligibility

i dug up some stuff on the DNJ website they play at home on Monday against Zion Christian at 6. im gonna try and make it out to that.

also i was unsure of what athletic association they play in, its the Tennessee Valley Athletic Conference :thumb:

yeah uhh ... is zion christian like a church team?? .. or a christian school?

Guest dare_2_dream

He is the best in my honest opinion. The kid would put on shows in 7aaa if he was able to play, its a shame he is unable to.