MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is very important not to finish the #4 seed out of the tournament, because that would most likely result in a road game at Shelbyville. I think shelbyville is the only true roadblock out of district 8aaa this year.

But if you finish 3rd in 7AAA and Oakland wins 7AAA you get right back in the same bracket as Oakland in the region tourney. I believe I'd rather take my chances with Shelbyville AT Shelbyville as play Oakland AT Siegel. Does that make sense to anybody else? ;)

But if you finish 3rd in 7AAA and Oakland wins 7AAA you get right back in the same bracket as Oakland in the region tourney. I believe I'd rather take my chances with Shelbyville AT Shelbyville as play Oakland AT Siegel. Does that make sense to anybody else? ;)

absolutely shelbyville is not in oakland league period.ive seen them and would love our chances against them!!!!!by the way our announcers are terrible my opinion anyways.

Edited by sparta boy

On paper, that looks all fine and dandy, but this is assuming both district tournaments follow script and the teams finish in the order that they currently are, I would be shocked if there wasnt a single upset in either tourney. Who knows, maybe Oakland would have to play Shelbyville in the first round

All I have to say is watch out riverdale. If the Stars string together 4 quarters they will win this game. Our main problem is the 3rd quarter we ALWAYS play poorly. We scored 9 3rd quarter points the other night. IMO that cost us the game against Lebanon. I like our chances next week. Go ahead and laugh at me and call me stupid for thinking that, but were having people step up at the right time. Shooters kill us and Riverdale is not the best shooting team also. Everyone can think im a fool, only time will tell though. If Nick and Gooch step up as scoring threats and if Cutter doesnt have an off game like he did against lebanon where his 15 points was not near as many as he should have had, if we shoot free throws better, play good post D on the warriors we will win that game.

I sort of agree with you siegelnation b/c I think after losing 3 in a row for RHS, there is bound to be some loss of confidence, some finger-pointing, and some internal fussing. I say this b/c it is completely normal for it to happen, and I am not sure that Burks can rally his troops the way some of the other coaches are able to do to get the kids back on track. This could definitely be an upset, esp the way that Siegel played RHS the last time that they met. Sure to have Siegel's confidence in drawing RHS higher than if they had gotten White County or the lil infamous spoiler, Lebanon.

All I have to say is watch out riverdale. If the Stars string together 4 quarters they will win this game. Our main problem is the 3rd quarter we ALWAYS play poorly. We scored 9 3rd quarter points the other night. IMO that cost us the game against Lebanon. I like our chances next week. Go ahead and laugh at me and call me stupid for thinking that, but were having people step up at the right time. Shooters kill us and Riverdale is not the best shooting team also. Everyone can think im a fool, only time will tell though. If Nick and Gooch step up as scoring threats and if Cutter doesnt have an off game like he did against lebanon where his 15 points was not near as many as he should have had, if we shoot free throws better, play good post D on the warriors we will win that game.

YOU NAMED ABOUT 10 THINGS YOU NEED 2 DO BETTER TO WIN NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Good FT shooting

Good post defense

Nick and Gooch step up

Not unreasonable, esp since all three have happened this year, not like he is saying its going to take a 40 point game from someone.

it will though from cutter but do you honestly think he is mentally strong enough to carry a team for a whole tournament game?