7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

SiegelNation07, we're not all dumb here, of course if you play nothing short of perfect, your going to win, but it would also take a bad night from riverdale for all that to come into play. if it were as simple as you spun it siegel would have won the district.

with that being said, siegel is capible of upsetting riverdale, our seniors have to to step up and show their pride and not go out like that, it would be a shame. i honestly dont see that happening. tuesdays game versus shelbyville should be a good indication of how riverdale will respond after these 3 loses

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes a bad night from Riverdale for Siegel to have good FT shooting? News to me

Nick and Gooch are capable players and Riverdale having a good night does not mean they can't have success

What some view as Mental weakness from Cutter are people who just don't understand him as a player. Kid is passionate and that shows when he is on the court because of how bad he wants to win. He is the leader of that team and that has never been a question on this team. That people are even questioning whether or not Cutter can hold up mentally is almost comical.

Also tdntn didn't you come on here earlier and say Cutter took over in the 3rd quarter of the 1st game and that there was nothing Riverdale could do to stop it?

If Siegel could choose one team to play from Murfreesboro to play, It would be Riverdale.

It takes a bad night from Riverdale for Siegel to have good FT shooting? News to me

Nick and Gooch are capable players and Riverdale having a good night does not mean they can't have success

What some view as Mental weakness from Cutter are people who just don't understand him as a player. Kid is passionate and that shows when he is on the court because of how bad he wants to win. He is the leader of that team and that has never been a question on this team. That people are even questioning whether or not Cutter can hold up mentally is almost comical.

Also tdntn didn't you come on here earlier and say Cutter took over in the 3rd quarter of the 1st game and that there was nothing Riverdale could do to stop it?

If Siegel could choose one team to play from Murfreesboro to play, It would be Riverdale.

cutter had a once in a career moment. give him that. he would probably tell you out of his own mouth he wouldnt count on that happening again.

lol, its funny becuase riverdale feels exactly the same way...0-2 against oakland, 1-1 with blackman, but 2-0 against siegel...why not? oh yeah, thats right, yall got swept by every murfreesboro school :thumb:. holloway would sweep yall too, i'll give yall MTCS though :)

Once 3 point shooter catches fire theres nothing much you can do. I wont be shocked at all if Siegel wins though.

Listen, I have said that you can call me an idiot for thinking we have a chance which you might as well have. There is not alot we have to do to beat riverdale. Kevin Smith has not done much against us this year. The 1st game scott went off but he has been slumping as of late or so ive heard. Blackmanpride, the 1st game they had Kevin on Cutter the whole game. He tore him up. Cutter can score on anyone and let me tell yall that he will be ready for this game. I think that Coach Harris will out coach coach burks this time, he did the 2nd game this year we just didnt quite do enough to win. Free throw shooting has nothing to do with riverdale, we gotta take advantage or our chances from the stripe. Nick and Gooch playing like there capable has something to do with riverdales defense, but Nick is playing well at the right time, so is gooch. Part of our problem is that our players are afraid coach harris will pull them if they take a shot and miss, unless its cutter. Im so sick and tired of hearing about his so called poor attitude. If any of you know him personally you know how much he loves the game and how much he has put into it. I think if any of you put as much work and time into basketball as he has you would get mad and complain sometimes also. The kids work ethic is excellent. Complain all you want just know that he can complain if he wants. Its not like hes jimmy oden who doesnt really give any effort in practice and gets technicals all the time. Riverdale is the clear favorite here, thats pretty obvious to everyone. I think if there is one 1st round upset that could happen this is it though. We have players stepping up at the right time. I expect to see alot more Neil Carroll then you have yet, he played more the other night then he has all year im guessing that was for a reason. I dont consider shooting freethrows well, having 2 players step up and playing good post D near perfect TD. Thats just the stuff we have to do to be able to beat the dale. Your not the most deadly shooting team and we struggle against shooting teams. If I could pick anyone to play it obviously would be warren county, but besides them it would be between you and cookeville. All it takes is a usual burks coaching strategy and I like our chances.