7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I think you got it right. Riverdale played on pure emotion last night. Has to be a let down wish we had them next game.

Just hope we are not overlooking Tullahoma how did they do against Manchester and Warren Co I guess our only common

opponents. I think the guy frome Riverdale is right about one thing we are in the easiest bracket to the sub-state hope it

works that way for us. SSS-PA_RRRTA_SPARTA

Well I can tell you this ,we (Warren County) were 3-1 against 8aaa this year !!! 2-0 against Coffee County, and 1-1 against Tullahoma. We beat Tullahoma by about 12 at our place . I think if we could have played in 8aaa this year we would have at least won half our games. 7aaa RULES this region.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='826383411' date='Feb 21 2007 - 06:51 PM']I would take Scott over Kevin any day of the week. Kevin had never impressed me until last night where as Scott always plays impressive. He always seems to do the little things kevin doesn't. He always gets the lose balls and that sort of stuff.

You haven't seen Kevin against OHS 3 times like I have. He has brought his A game every single time. I am not taking anything away from Scott in any way. Kevin was bringing it last night in the first half when everyone else looked lost.

That game made me sick. Riverdale played a heck of a game. I think Micheal Smith did spectacular. Oakland went flat the second half. We couldn't hit nothing. I honestly do think that it will help Oakland in the long run. It will definitely be a good wake-up call. But congratulations to Riverdale yall played great. What time is the Oakland-Franklin Co. game.

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='826383411' date='Feb 21 2007 - 06:51 PM']I would take Scott over Kevin any day of the week. Kevin had never impressed me until last night where as Scott always plays impressive. He always seems to do the little things kevin doesn't. He always gets the lose balls and that sort of stuff.

THANKYOU! out of all people to agree with.....