Looking to next season

daniel102081

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid TN evaluation is pretty much dead on. Is CC gonna have the depth and overall talent of some of the schools in bigger locations? No. Can they make the playoffs every year? Absolutely yes. Every two or three years can they have a shot to win this current region? Yes again. Once every 10-12 years can they have a very special group that could make a deep run? I think so. In my opinion the football team has done pretty well with a group of male athletes that haven't won many other games in the various other sports. For what it's worth there are a couple of things you can say about CC since Coach Price has arrived. They play very hard for him and they play a very physical brand of football under him. If you really like football then those ar two things you really have to like.

I don't think "Joe" meant to stir up any trouble but I could be wrong...

I am a huge Bill Price fan and if he did go for the interview I stick by my original statement. I hope he stays for a long time but if not the people in charge have to make sure we get another quality football coach.

Edited by 5A football fan

Price has been looking for an opportunity to leave CC since the end of his second year.

Could be wrong, but don't think there are many opportunities for him in the Chatt area.

Why not? He and his staff have done a good job. With the exception of maybe one year out of 15, Coffee Co. football was a complete joke that could not compete with anyone. Now they are a respectable program that competes every week. The type of athletes they have there has not changed and probably never will. They have average players for a 5A team. Give the man some credit. I know you don't want to go back to the old days when everyone on the opposing team knew they would get playing time agianst CC.