Hampton & Cosby shoud be to 2A

#1landerfan

If the T$$AA had not change the rules on classification from 2 Years to 4 Years, Hampton and Cosby would moved up to 2A. Listed below is the enrollment at the end of 2006.

398 and under is 1A

Cloudland 218

Grace 250 (Grace has only 139 and must be multipied by 1.8)

Unaka 348

Jellico 353

Cosby 411

Hampton 443

Harriman has 301

North Greene has 400, only over by 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the T$$AA had not change the rules on classification from 2 Years to 4 Years, Hampton and Cosby would moved up to 2A. Listed below is the enrollment at the end of 2006.

398 and under is 1A

Cloudland 218

Unaka 348

Jellico 353

Cosby 411

Hampton 443

Harriman has 301

And your point is? If we and Cosby were in 2A your team would have made the playoffs? B) Get real, it is what it is. Quit crying and accept it. If we have to go to 2A we will, nobody can stop it. We know Alcoa is the team to beat in 2A. You compete in what class your in at the time. If and when we go, and I say if and when, we will play like we always have, its tougher in 2A, but that doesnt change your team or your goal.

398 and under is 1A

Cloudland 218

Unaka 348

Jellico 353

Cosby 411

Hampton 443

Harriman has 301

HAHA!!! Just another Cloudland fan crying because they are horrible this year. You are probably one of the fans that set on the Trousdale side last year and cheered against Hampton. Just think, even if Hampton was in 2A, they would still be beating Cloudland's brains in. The Landers wouldn't be able to escape that beatdown.

Hampton and Cosby may go to 2A when they reclassify and they may not. Enrollment could drop or TSSAA could change the numbers who knows? Until then we play where they put us , it's not like we demanded to be 1A. The 2A conference Cosby would probably be in would be just as easy or easier to compete in. Playoffs is a different story however.

If Cosby was 2a they would be in there with...

North Greene-beat them 27-0

West Greene-Beat them 48-12(or something like that)

Chuckey Doak-Beat them bad too.

South Greene-Cocke co beat them 14-7 so....

Happy Valley-Cosby would have beat em this year

Cumberland Gap- 1A Coalfield beat em 48-0

Gatlinburg-Pittman-Good ball team, but they'll be watchin friday like us.

So I figure Cosby would have Hosted a playoff game this year in that region.

Cloudland completely dominated the teams in region 1, 1a or 2a for several years. Cloudland has to get better themselves. Even if Cloudland would have been the #1 team in the region this season, they still would have lost in the first round.

As far as the comp in region 1 2a, this year is not a good example, weakest I've saw them in a long time,if Hampton and Cosby were in 2a this season,Cosby would have finished either 4th or 5th. 5th would have been better,one word Alcoa. Most years ,Cosby would never make the playoffs. At least ,they wouldn't have in the past. They are starting to get better.

Edited by pujo

Cloudland completely dominated the teams in region 1, 1a or 2a for several years. Cloudland has to get better themselves. Even if Cloudland would have been the #1 team in the region this season, they still would have lost in the first round.

As far as the comp in region 1 2a, this year is not a good example, weakest I've saw them in a long time,if Hampton and Cosby were in 2a this season,Cosby would have finished either 4th or 5th. 5th would have been better,one word Alcoa. Most years ,Cosby would never make the playoffs. At least ,they wouldn't have in the past. They are starting to get better.

Pujo, 4th or 5th come on, please.you have got to be kidding me.You know as well as i do Cosby and Hampton would have beat south greene and happy valley.We beat the rest except G-P and they would have won it no matter what.I look at Hampton and Cosby 2nd and 3rd respectivly.

Edited by cosbybasketball30

Pujo, 4th or 5th come on, please.you have got to be kidding me.You know as well as i do Cosby and Hampton would have beat south greene and happy valley.We beat the rest except G-P and they would have won it no matter what.I look at Hampton and Cosby 2nd and 3rd respectivly.

I'm just being honest, you underestimate South Greene, Even Happy Valley would have been a tough test at the end of the season. They dominated Chucky Doak alot worse than you guys did. Halftime score was bad. This was a very weak year for region 2 2a. Even GP was away overrated. Hampton at full strength would have probably beat them.