Nelson going to Science Hill

jonboat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rumor mill has started. Is there any truth about Ralph Nelson taking over at Science Hill?

Interesting rumor, would be good for Science Hill.

BTW, I heard that some SH people were mad at the coach this season. What is the reason behind that? Seems like a coach that gets you to the playoffs and almost upsets DB is doing something right.

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag. Yes, Coach Nelson is a 'Topper. And South will play them in week 2 I believe...duh. I would look for SH to turn around in no more than the 2nd year. DB, the Big East just got upgraded. SH...and football..."what 'chu no uh'bout 'dat"...Ha! I guess we'll see. Ralph was a lineman. Lineman don't like to pass block. I see SH breeding running backs now. Hey...what say we upgrade the whold NET sector! Let's bring it up to speed!!!

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag. Yes, Coach Nelson is a 'Topper. And South will play them in week 2 I believe...duh. I would look for SH to turn around in no more than the 2nd year. DB, the Big East just got upgraded. SH...and football..."what 'chu no uh'bout 'dat"...Ha! I guess we'll see. Ralph was a lineman. Lineman don't like to pass block. I see SH breeding running backs now. Hey...what say we upgrade the whold NET sector! Let's bring it up to speed!!!

I respect your opinion here, however good lineman love to pass block. There is nothing prettier than a perfect pocket and a 40 yard gain. Science Hill has always been able to run the football, but if they get it balanced, beware. This should be a nice challenge for the Rebs next year.

I respect your opinion here, however good lineman love to pass block. There is nothing prettier than a perfect pocket and a 40 yard gain. Science Hill has always been able to run the football, but if they get it balanced, beware. This should be a nice challenge for the Rebs next year.

SH had a very good running back this year in Dewanna (not sure of spelling) and he'll be caring the mail again next year, and he's got wheels too.