Best of the Best in 7AAA

live2succeed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a bunch of those girls and agree with you, it's going to be a great year in 7AAA. BTW it's Kierra McCleary @ Oakland, not Cynthia. You know that.

Siegel is looooooooaaaaaaded. They could go very far this year. I really don't see a weakness with this team.

Anne Marie Lanning is a human highlight film when she's healthy. Those girls @ Riverdale are for real.

Hicks is good to watch too, but she needs to play more team ball. I'm sure Coach Hibdon is working on that. All four Boro teams will good this year.

You got that right Dossman! She is going to a great program at MTSU. Did you see that Maryland game? Wow, Insell has them hitting on all cylinders.

You got that right Dossman! She is going to a great program at MTSU. Did you see that Maryland game? Wow, Insell has them hitting on all cylinders.

Man, I sure did. That was a spectacular game. MTSU had everything, well just about everything, working well. They worked well as a team and played fabolous. All the Kudos to Insell for the way he's turned them around.

I know a bunch of those girls and agree with you, it's going to be a great year in 7AAA. BTW it's Kierra McCleary @ Oakland, not Cynthia. You know that.

Siegel is looooooooaaaaaaded. They could go very far this year. I really don't see a weakness with this team.

Anne Marie Lanning is a human highlight film when she's healthy. Those girls @ Riverdale are for real.

Hicks is good to watch too, but she needs to play more team ball. I'm sure Coach Hibdon is working on that. All four Boro teams will good this year.

lets not go overboard.......one reason you know most of them is because they play for the same AAU program........siegel has talent but you are overating them a tad bit and their weakness is that they're slow sort of like Riverdale but they know how to position themselves......Anne Marie is a "very solid" bball player but not a human highlight film freethrows arent that exciting .......and lastly i think people are leaving out oakland again like every year ...they are improved and having TD healthy helps alot

lets not go overboard.......one reason you know most of them is because they play for the same AAU program........siegel has talent but you are overating them a tad bit and their weakness is that they're slow sort of like Riverdale but they know how to position themselves......Anne Marie is a "very solid" bball player but not a human highlight film freethrows arent that exciting .......and lastly i think people are leaving out oakland again like every year ...they are improved and having TD healthy helps alot

Soph, you are exactly right in your observation but a team, Riverdale Siegel wins many ways. I think you would agree that speed isn't everything but ample speed is a lot. How many times have you seen AM get herself in position to do what she does best? Smart players take advantage of their strengths and all of them are strong in different ways. TD's strengths are easily recognizable and she positons herself to exploit them. At this point, I can assure you that no one that I know of is leaving Oakland out and I am sure your coach knows that you have two players that are given exceptional players but the difference between being a very good team and a good one with two great players is how the rest of the team plays and responds. That is the only thing that might be missing but everyone knows that. I placed Oakland in a high tier and nothing has happened to change that. AM might not be very exciting to you but I think you will admit she is a winner and finds a way to score. The last time I checked, they still put points on the scoreboard for free throws too.

Man, I sure did. That was a spectacular game. MTSU had everything, well just about everything, working well. They worked well as a team and played fabolous. All the Kudos to Insell for the way he's turned them around.

I wouldn't say he's turned them around just yet. They were already making the NCAA tourney just before he came there. If he can get them in the tourney and win a couple of games then you can say he's turned them around.