Morristown West vs. Morristown East

JHITE7

To beat Morristown West you have too match their physical play on both sides

of the football. Morristown East Moved the football up-down the field when they

played Morristown West in the Reg season. The Turnovers is what killed East.

Mo-West had alot to do with the turnovers. East has become more physical as

the season went on. Against South, East was more physical than South on both

sides of the football. It is really hard to play Morristown West, if you have not

played someone with the size and how physical they are. Morristown East has

the overall speed advange,if we can keep our turnover down, we have a

chance to win. This is great for the city of Morristown, We will have a

team playing Thanksgiving weekend. Bring it Canes! Beat West!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pick is MoWest 38 MoEast20.

Both teams have had a great season so far and both deserve to be where they are in the playoffs. The top two teams have emerged form Reg1 and Reg2.

No disrespect because both teams are awesome. I just don't see the Canes getting by West Friday night. But who knows, on any given Friday Night............

Keep it safe and clean, play hard and shake hands afterwards. Good luck to both.

u cant gauge how good west is against tenn high ths lost thier startin qb and it was down hill from there go east... somebody bust 90 in the chops hes arrogant

I don't see how you can call someone out from behind a keyboard or a screenname. But then again I guess when you put your head on your pillow at night it makes you feel big and bad. Anyway, the reason that Tenn. High lost their quarterback was some really devastating hits by the Trojan defense. Not many quarterbacks can withstand that pounding throughout an entire game. The key to West this week against East is trying to keep containment and not let some of those speedsters in the open field. I just can't wait to watch it. I can't speak on what went on at South, but when the scores were updated there was definitely a buzz in the air about Friday.

This game will be very close at the half...but west will come out with the win and move on to the next round. East only has about 5 players that really stand out , while west's whole team is great. Mo west wants to play east to show everyone we can beat them twice. Alot of east players were upset and thought west just won out of luck. Now we are out to prove we are better than east. Should be a great game and just glad west is home!!

This game will be very close at the half...but west will come out with the win and move on to the next round. East only has about 5 players that really stand out , while west's whole team is great. Mo west wants to play east to show everyone we can beat them twice. Alot of east players were upset and thought west just won out of luck. Now we are out to prove we are better than east. Should be a great game and just glad west is home!!

:)