Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Hey there Dude'''''i have been asking about you'''''and i will be sure to tell him''''''and i am sure the DEVIL'S will win this one :thumb: so you going to be there at 6;30 right if so i will see you then take care my friend

i'll be there at 5:45 with music blasting welcoming all of the devil followers just look toward the press box and you will see me :lol: and by the way the TIGER'S WILL WIN!!!!!!! :huh:

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers Superfan #1 - Who would win between Daily and a Hurricane?

Tigers Superfan #2 - Daily.

Tigers Superfan #3 - What if the Hurricane's name is...Daily?!?!

:lol::lol::lol:

If this is the scenario, I would choose Daily!

If this is the scenario, I would choose Daily!

BTW, if Daily fell in the forest, who would hear him?

Hey I’ve got another post...This one’s regarding the “One Man Show”.

I broke down the MP stats and it looks like MP has 4 major weapons on Offense (Not 1). The weapons are The Line, Dailey, Stoops, & Clifton. Dailey accounts for 38% of the offense followed by Stoops (17%), & Clifton (15%). The other 30% comes from Butler, Bays, & Backups. Now in the games that MP lost and/or was “close”, Dailey’s percentage jumps to 48% on average which tells me when the going gets tough they go to their “bread and butter”. With that said, if the game is close and you can limit Dailey (limit 48% of MP’s offense) you should be able to win the game. My point is you can’t say “stop Dailey and win” but you can see that stopping Dailey is the key.

if they need a play it goes to dailey 100 percent of the time......

Both teams have good offenses and defenses, they would not be in the third round of the playoffs if they had weak Ds. good luck to both teams, but hopefully Mt.Pleasant can pull this one out. and whoever wins will bring home the gold ball for the west.

That gold ball is coming to the west alright. The far northwest as in LAKE COUNTY. Good luck and have a injury free friday.

You guys only scored 14, 7 late in the game, on Wayne Co. How do you figure to know who's defense is for real or not. You haven't played MP.

Hey, Einstein, I'm just curious about what us scoring only 14 against Wayne Co. has to do with my evaluation of J.B.'s defense? I said they are for real. I didn't say they were better than M.P.'s, now did I? I haven't seen M.P.'s defense so that would be stupid for me to say that. If you M.P. fans weren't so easily offended maybe you would take the time to READ a post before making a stupid statement like that! :D