Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Just wondering who will be the key contributors for next year JB team, Offensively and Defensively?I know MP is returning quite a bit of starters.

Offensively they are returning QB Shane Spann, and a top receiver in Kurt Reeves. the FB is returning, and Orlando Taylor will most likely be the RB next year.

Defensively Kurt Reeves, Orlando Taylor, Dylan Flemming, and a few others will have to step up, the biggest holes will be at LB, and on the D line. The secondary should be strong next year.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offensively they are returning QB Shane Spann, and a top receiver in Kurt Reeves. the FB is returning, and Orlando Taylor will most likely be the RB next year.

Defensively Kurt Reeves, Orlando Taylor, Dylan Flemming, and a few others will have to step up, the biggest holes will be at LB, and on the D line. The secondary should be strong next year.

Thanks for the info.

Offensive Starters:

Colton Morris, Parker Holman, Jeremiah Smith, Blake Copeland, Glen Adkins, Chris Tuck/Doogie Porter

Defensive Starters:

Parker Holman, Ryan Hankins, Glen Adkins, Chris Tuck, Tramont Moody, Blake Copeland, and Jeremiah Smith/Keith Lutton both got playing time.

Overall Jo Byrns will be returning 6 starters on offense, although it doesnt seem that way, but really we had 12 starters on offense. On the defensive side of the ball they will be returning 5 starters. So about half of the starters are returning.

Thanks bigtuck. I guess with the very strong regular season you all had leading so many games, the 2nd string had a lot of playtime so maybe they will adjust pretty quickly. As you can tell ours did. :blink:

Tuck..

Take this for what you want it to mean.. I'm not a coach nor was I a player.. But I'm a fan of football on every level it is played. I was at the game last night (on the mTp side of course...) I kept an eye of you bc of knowing you posted on this site... You my friend played your ###### off... Your do truely deserve to be ATLEAST a finalist for Mr. Football (Mr. Football for linemen)...I have nothing but respect for the way you guys do business.You, your team, your fans, and your program are a class act. I think it is something great to have a "rival" (i think we can conisder it that now!!!) that we can sort of look forward to/ or root for, to happen in atleast the 3rd round of the playoffs. Come to the Jungle and watch a game with us anytime ya'd like.. Nothing but respect from me Bro.

Let's Go mTp!!!!!!!!!!

mphstigerfan,, i posted earlier and i guess the mods took my post out but was i the only one that saw the JBS fan jump into the refs with his chest at the gate screaming curse words ? ... i dont like for my posts to be deleted ,, guess this one will also .. it was a great game to watch for fans to mess it up ... good luck next week MP ..

I heard there were idiots from both sides that showed their backsides after the game. I don't understand where they think they have the right. The game is played by the teams. We as fans are there to be entertained. Anyone that confronts an official in a violent manner at any sporting event to the point where threats are made or blows are thrown should be banned for the minimun of a year if not a lifetime of ever attending such events. If they cant conduct themselves any better then they need to stay at home and read the morning paper for results. It puts not only that person in a bad light, but the school he's supporting and the community he lives in.

Edited by mphstigerfan

Tuck..

Take this for what you want it to mean.. I'm not a coach nor was I a player.. But I'm a fan of football on every level it is played. I was at the game last night (on the mTp side of course...) I kept an eye of you bc of knowing you posted on this site... You my friend played your ###### off... Your do truely deserve to be ATLEAST a finalist for Mr. Football (Mr. Football for linemen)...I have nothing but respect for the way you guys do business.You, your team, your fans, and your program are a class act. I think it is something great to have a "rival" (i think we can conisder it that now!!!) that we can sort of look forward to/ or root for, to happen in atleast the 3rd round of the playoffs. Come to the Jungle and watch a game with us anytime ya'd like.. Nothing but respect from me Bro.

Let's Go mTp!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments, i appreciate it very much. U guys have a great team, and u arent a one man show, but when u have a STUD of an horse, ride it until it breaks. And thats what u guys do w/ Daily. He is an amazing athlete. You guys have a great program, and community, and although u guys will miss him. You will be fine when hes gone.

Edited by bigtuck4242

Tuck..

Let's Go mTp!!!!!!!!!!

HERE! HERE! You the man Tuck. Open invite anytime my man.

I heard there were idiots from both sides that showed their backsides after the game. I don't understand where they think they have the right. The game is played by the teams. We as fans are there to be entertained. Anyone that confronts an official in a violent manner at any sporting event to the point where threats are made or blows are thrown should be banned for the minimun of a year if not a lifetime of ever attending such events. If they cant conduct themselves any better then they need to stay at home and read the morning paper for results. It puts not only that person in a bad light, but the school he's supporting and the community he lives in.

Very much agree. There were some calls I thought I was going to blow a headgasket on too, but to go after the refs after the game is just simply way..way......Way out of line. I seen someone after them too but I didn't recognize them. Keep it in the stands.. or you need to stay home!

Tell me, how much did ya'll pay the refs to throw that game? We would have had it if it wasn't for the refs not calling penalities on ya'll when you were holding and face masking. But whatever, at least Jo Byrns played a fair game. And we know who the real champs are.

WOW ..fixed game? , refs BAD CALLS, bs flags... Sounds like joeburns an cwood game. oUR R U JUST CRYN CUASE U LOST HAHAHA. U sayn fixed flags. means joeburns didnt beat cwood and everyone else after watchn that game i do bleive u lol.LIKE DEVILFAN SIAD IT WAS THE +REFS So im glad it u think it went down that way or yall went donw that way fells real good huh.... comes around, goes.Just glad it came like it did. GG tigers.

Now like Joeburns say n there avatars "were going to the boro "loLLOLOLOLOLOL. An yes u r 2f9d. brings ur coats . aint no fire there, but n MP hearts.

weeeee go getem tigers.

Im off CoachT forums. till next year. lol Thanks COACHT.

WOW ..fixed game? , refs BAD CALLS, bs flags... Sounds like joeburns an cwood game. oUR R U JUST CRYN CUASE U LOST HAHAHA. U sayn fixed flags. means joeburns didnt beat cwood and everyone else after watchn that game i do bleive u lol.LIKE DEVILFAN SIAD IT WAS THE +REFS So im glad it u think it went down that way or yall went donw that way fells real good huh.... comes around, goes.Just glad it came like it did. GG tigers.

Now like Joeburns say n there avatars "were going to the boro "loLLOLOLOLOLOL. An yes u r 2f9d. brings ur coats . aint no fire there, but n MP hearts.

weeeee go getem tigers.

yea u need 2 get off here an go 2 grammar school, ur spelling is pitiful, and stop wining an crying about the cwood jb game cause it aint going 2 do u no good, get over it bub :justwrestle: :rolleyes:

this is kind of stupid but im going to make a prediction right now on the third round matchup of 2007........i think it will be mt pleasant versus collinwood with whitehouse heritage also having a shot as region 5 champion.....I would make a prediction about mt pleasant j christian but i dont know beandip about jackson christian........i know from many years of watching the wood in the playoffs that if its a private school at this point in the season its probably gonna be a rough game

weeeee go getem tigers.

I think there should be an age requirement to post..... :lol: