Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To you Boobi, You guys played your hearts out. Not just this game. All year long. With the big plays that #8 made for your football team to keep you in the game and to take the lead going into halftime, anything could have happened in the second half. SC just made a few big plays when they really needed them. You guys really have one heck of a football team. Congratulations on a GREAT season. The atmosphere tonight was Electric.

Was no tail whippin that for sure?!?! btw I'm not a fan of Westmoreland Football team. I am/was a player. I just played my last gam #56 Good Luck. great win you all deserved it.

Was no tail whippin thats true, I was just sayin we strongly thought we would win, but your not a fan of the team you play for??? Thanks for the compliment, you all played hard.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

To you Boobi, You guys played your hearts out. Not just this game. All year long. With the big plays that #8 made for your football team to keep you in the game and to take the lead going into halftime, anything could have happened in the second half. SC just made a few big plays when they really needed them. You guys really have one heck of a football team. Congratulations on a GREAT season. The atmosphere tonight was Electric.

Yeah we have nothin to be upset about. Alot of us was actually rejoicin. yeah it was hard and its going to be hard watching the game for now on. But we all know we have nothing to be ashamed me and the other 14 seniors played our hearts out. and for that I thank and love all my other senior players.

Was no tail whippin thats true, I was just sayin we strongly thought we would win, but your not a fan of the team you play for??? Thanks for the compliment, you all played hard.

Nah I'm definately not a fan. I was #56 RT and DT for th Eagles.