Sullivan South's Curt Phillips

athlete269

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda a useless conversation your all stayin home is anyone but hampton still playin lol actually i think if they let m east qb throw as much as phillips aint that much diff im ability phillips stronger arm me qb much faster

ME's qb must be pretty quick, since Curt runs a 4.6 40.

My sister runs a 4.6 with a wooden leg.

A 40 time doesn't really mean that much. It's quickness, not speed that gets you into the open hole. A 40 is timed when you're all alone, running in a straight line. Doesn't come up much in a game scenario.

I was in attendance most of the game Friday night and have a question:

East was rushing basically 3 guys all game and there were very few open recievers to throw to, why did South not try running #10. He has been effective with both his feet and arms but he sat in the pocket and some plays had all day to throw but nothing came open. Not sure why they didn't try to take advantage of the 3 man rush because South gave up on the run and East had there way when it was all pass for the Rebs.

East....I was very impressed with #1 and the FB. They were eating up yards at will...unstoppable riday night. And the Dbacks did a great job of blanketing the recievers. Should be a great rematch Friday with West

My sister runs a 4.6 with a wooden leg.

A 40 time doesn't really mean that much. It's quickness, not speed that gets you into the open hole. A 40 is timed when you're all alone, running in a straight line. Doesn't come up much in a game scenario.

If a 40 time isn't that important, why do college scouts swear by it. Granted, it's not everything, but it is what grabs scouts attention. Your family should cash in with your sisters speed with a wooden leg. I'm sure someone would pay big money for that.

Edited by where's the love?

I heard a strange rumor that Sullivan South QB Curt Phillips will be going to D-B next year.

I don't think I believe it. Has anyone else heard anything about this?? I heard it from a fairly reliable source...

I have not heard this but I thought it may be a option with everyone that he is losing this year including all his WR's and a lot of his line and Defense. 11 seniors which half or more played both ways and South will be Young and Small next year and that is a fact.

Do you think his Dad would want him to fall on his face his Senior year? :lol: which he probable wont fall completely down but it is very likely that he will not have the season of the last two years and he may get beat up a little and will he go anywhere else and leave his Mom who helps Coach Volleyball at South?

My suggestion for Curt is if you are a true Rebel Man just go play for Maryville :angry:

I have not heard this but I thought it may be a option with everyone that he is losing this year including all his WR's and a lot of his line and Defense. 11 seniors which half or more played both ways and South will be Young and Small next year and that is a fact.

Do you think his Dad would want him to fall on his face his Senior year? :lol: which he probable wont fall completely down but it is very likely that he will not have the season of the last two years and he may get beat up a little and will he go anywhere else and leave his Mom who helps Coach Volleyball at South?

My suggestion for Curt is if you are a true Rebel Man just go play for Maryville :)

Please change your sign on id to Confused SSRebel. Thanks for you positive outlook.

Man what a rumor, I think the guy would have more class than that, I dont think it would happen. But as ive said before we have a great young Qb in Bradley Jeffers waiting in the wings. Both are class guys and great Qb's so South has no need to fret either way.

Edited by Southfan23