Sullivan South's Curt Phillips

athlete269

Give me a chance on Ralphie. It isn't over yet. We thought it was a done deal and it may still be. There have been a few more variables thrown into the equation since this all came about. You have to give me credit for knowing something was up before everyone else don't you? I mean I came on the board a month before the Hill let their coach go and predicted it. As for the PS2, if you are serious about this, give me your email and I'll get you some info on a guy that can fix it. I don't want a kid being without his PS2. :)

Hey who is the Compusatman around here anyway? I can fix it. $30.00

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to take you up on that.

A little PS2, a little Xbox, a little satellite, and some 'puter here and there...maybe your wife gives you a little trouble now and again...just let me know. Oh, I almost forgot...you got 5 kids! Anyway, I'm a handy man...and a football expert. Are you getting the "dirty disk error"? Or some games will play but the more vivid ones won't?

A little PS2, a little Xbox, a little satellite, and some 'puter here and there...maybe your wife gives you a little trouble now and again...just let me know. Oh, I almost forgot...you got 5 kids! Anyway, I'm a handy man...and a football expert. Are you getting the "dirty disk error"? Or some games will play but the more vivid ones won't?

I'm getting a "Please insert PS or PS2 format disc". If I were to guess, I'd say it either got dropped or stepped on.