CPA vs. Goodpasture

sportfreak

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There good dont get me wrong but we are just that good and we have a lot a depth.

Tough for me to judge a team i havent seen this year, if i recall last year there were not many teams in the state that could have handled the talent Alcoa had, if they returned the majority of last years team then they would be a challenge for anyone. Good luck to your team this Friday against Sweetwater.

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USTN0308?from=search

the above is a link to the weather channel and their forecast for friday in madison, TN. sorry, doesn't appear to be much raining going to be going on - better get ready for the track meet!

Right, they are predicting a lot of rain thru late Thursday night. Do you think that Friday's temps in the 40-50 range is going to dry the field. I don't.

Edited by FBGIRL

Right, they are predicting a lot of rain thru late Thursday night. Do you think that Friday's temps in the 40-50 range is going to dry the field. I don't.

i tell you what, goodpastures field isn't going anywhere wet or dry so you bring your boys we'll bring ours and we'll let them play, but yes i see the field being dry for gametime - even if we have to bring a chopper out and and dry the field off!