Friendship vs. Temple

Geno

i thought it was awesome how loud ya'll were, thanks to the horn or horns. it was amazing. i thought the fc vs. tc round 3 game last year was loud but wow, gordonsville brought the noise. i apologize for the fan that made the police say something, i think that is dumb. it added more excitement to the game. i hope ya'll will atleast come to the game friday night.

anyways... i say FC wins this one. not sure by how much... but i think they will pull it off

Hats off to the Tigers and their horns. They were both tough to overcome. It was a good game. Looking forward to playing this Temple team. FC will show why Region 4 is the best in the State. Ya'll come on to Possumtown Friday night. We will be there

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo, Horns, etc., have been a part of the game as long as there has been a game

probably. The Lebanon PD are a cocky, arrogant bunch, and should not be concerned

with horns in the stands. Their job, as you said, is security, ie: fights, drunks, etc.

Time better spent @ Upton Heights/drugs!

But it was a certain Friendship fan who got them involved. The LPD was minding their own, when FC fan gets in a hissy fit in the 4th quarter when Gordonsville had been blowing it all game. You know, last I checked, fireworks were illegal at high school games, did you see us getting upset with it? Nope. As for this game, it will be one heck of a ball game, but I dont think it tops last night ball game.

I think FC will have to play spectacular defense to win this one.

Slick Rick says this will be a tough game. Slick Rick met early this morning with his buddy that works for Nashville channel 4 news. Slick Rick has footage of many Friendship games. Slick Rick WILL be making a trip to Lebanon to spy on Friendship this week at practice. Slick Rick heard that Friendship thinks they will beat Slick Rick's Crusaders by 4 touchdowns. Slick Rick also heard that The Commandos are cocky. Slick Rick says The Sader Nation WILL be ready next week. Slick Rick is hoping the Crusaders go to the Commandos field and show them what The Sader Nation is all about. Slick Rick needs to get with Coach Skogen this week and see if he has all the films necessary.

Gut Wrench Gary says his Commanders will be ready for Skogen and the "push off" move he does to catch his passes. Gut Wrench Gary has already notified Gut Wrench Gary's DB's and Coach McNeil about it. Gut Wrench Gary will be watching the films again he watched for Trousdale. Gut Wrench Gary commands that his Commanders listen to him this week.

Slick Rick says this will be a tough game. Slick Rick met early this morning with his buddy that works for Nashville channel 4 news. Slick Rick has footage of many Friendship games. Slick Rick WILL be making a trip to Lebanon to spy on Friendship this week at practice. Slick Rick heard that Friendship thinks they will beat Slick Rick's Crusaders by 4 touchdowns. Slick Rick also heard that The Commandos are cocky. Slick Rick says The Sader Nation WILL be ready next week. Slick Rick is hoping the Crusaders go to the Commandos field and show them what The Sader Nation is all about. Slick Rick needs to get with Coach Skogen this week and see if he has all the films necessary.

Oh Slicky Ricky if it will make ya feel better, we will give you a copy of the play book. Come on over to Possumtown for practice if that will make ya feel better. Cause nothin really matters till you strap um up.

Need directions?

Why thank ya Shizzle. Sorry bout the fan, but we all got em that way. Dang horn gave me a headache but it worked.

It was def. loud as crap! But what gets me is your announcer had to ask the fans on your side to get up and cheer, I thought that was pretty funny. I remember my sr. year, there were like 600 jugs filled with rocks at the Gordonsville/SP game in 2002, that was the loudest game I had attended until last night.

Slicky Ricky whats a Cruisador any how?