Friendship vs. Temple

Geno

Slick Rick says Slick Rick put your picture on the wall. Slick Rick put several pictures on the wall of people that Slick Rick has problems with on here. Slick Rick WILL put your picture on the wall this week too. Slick Rick says don't mess with Slick Rick because if you do it WILL get "messy." Slick Rick says this will be a great game. Everyone come out and support your team.

Gut Wrench Gary was told that there where several pictures on the wall in the bathroom. Gut Wrench Gary does not know what they said, he just knows his picture was on the wall. Gut Wrench Gary will find Slick Rick this week and Slick Rick may not make it back to Chattanooga. Gut Wrench Gary knows what Slick Rick wears. Slick Rick wears a gray Temple sweatshirt to every game.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GoandGetIt, Slick Rick just thinks they should represent the Sader Nation well that's all. That one does look pretty bad. Slick Rick has made the offer to pay for a high and tight. Hopefully this will happen this week. As for the Little Midget Ratchet, Slick Rick is definitely not worried about you. Slick Rick will be there and will wear Slick Rick's grey sweatshirt again just for you. Slick Rick hopes Little Gutty gets stuck in the bathroom with Slick Rick while Slick Rick is taking care of business. Slick Rick says Little Gutty just needs to worry about the Commandos this week. You let Slick Rick worry about Temple and The Crusader Nation.

Well is see the Temple-TC thread got closed. Can't we all just get along :D

I'll regress, yourmine9 on that thread you said Seth Skogen Doesn't push off. What game did you watch??? I was actually leaning towards Temple in this game but I saw the push offs and they were not called, I was standing with a group of about a dozen HS coaches from 3 different schools and they all saw the one on the TD catch and could not believe it was not called. There were 2 other times where the call was closer, but still a push off. Sorry but it is not a case of just out muscling the defender, just a bad call. If you think that it is not a bad call you need to read the rule book. They all said it happened in their games and was not called for some reason. So yes, he does push off and pointing that out is simply an observation, nothing more. Skogen is a tremendous athlete but this is a bad habit that won't be overlooked at the next level if it's not corrected. If I was the FC coach I would point this habit or to the zebras before the game,

A funny thing we overheard when TC was about to score their last TD, Seth came over towards his dad and hollered "Dad, let them score". I assume this suggestion was to give more time for Temple to come back and score but just never heard anyone say "Let them score" before

We saw Slick Richard running up and down behind the Temple sideline in shorts and a grey pullover trying to look like he were supposed to be doing something important. Sorry Slick, I thought about coming up and saying hi but frankly you looked.....well.......a little unstable....awwww heck...you looked like a psycho

Now back to FC-Temple. It was the consensus of the knowledgeable group I was standing with that Temple matches up better with FC than they would G'ville. I think Temple has a decent chance in this game. I may just make the trip on Friday. It should be a really good game.

Edited by zonepirate

Gut Wrench Gary says his Commanders will be ready for Skogen and the "push off" move he does to catch his passes. Gut Wrench Gary has already notified Gut Wrench Gary's DB's and Coach McNeil about it. Gut Wrench Gary will be watching the films again he watched for Trousdale. Gut Wrench Gary commands that his Commanders listen to him this week.

stomach hammer fred should be notified that skogen doesn't push off- he is just the best receiver in the state and no one can stop him...he doesn't have to push off he just jumps over people and uses his body to shield 3 defenders at at time....

Well is see the Temple-TC thread got closed. Can't we all just get along :D

I'll regress, yourmine9 on that thread you said Seth Skogen Doesn't push off. What game did you watch??? I was actually leaning towards Temple in this game but I saw the push offs and they were not called, I was standing with a group of about a dozen HS coaches from 3 different schools and they all saw the one on the TD catch and could not believe it was not called. There were 2 other times where the call was closer, but still a push off. Sorry but it is not a case of just out muscling the defender, just a bad call. If you think that it is not a bad call you need to read the rule book. They all said it happened in their games and was not called for some reason. So yes, he does push off and pointing that out is simply an observation, nothing more. Skogen is a tremendous athlete but this is a bad habit that won't be overlooked at the next level if it's not corrected. If I was the FC coach I would point this habit or to the zebras before the game,

A funny thing we overheard when TC was about to score their last TD, Seth came over towards his dad and hollered "Dad, let them score". I assume this suggestion was to give more time for Temple to come back and score but just never heard anyone say "Let them score" before

We saw Slick Richard running up and down behind the Temple sideline in shorts and a grey pullover trying to look like he were supposed to be doing something important. Sorry Slick, I thought about coming up and saying hi but frankly you looked.....well.......a little unstable....awwww heck...you looked like a psycho

Now back to FC-Temple. It was the consensus of the knowledgeable group I was standing with that Temple matches up better with FC than they would G'ville. I think Temple has a decent chance in this game. I may just make the trip on Friday. It should be a really good game.

well actually skogen didn't push off at all....ESPECIALLY on the td. you should call coach beard and get the tape and refresh your memory!!! There is no way he pushed off and people who say that are just trying to strip a kid of any kind of credit which is pathetic. If Skogen would have pushed off 3-4 times why didn't the refs call it??? there is a good question does every single official in that game need to go check the rule book??? or maybe it is a stupid SP fan that needs to check the rule book and realize there is a reason you are a fan and not a zebra!!!!

Good luck FCS this week and the rest of the year. I'll still be rooting for Region 4.

And, I'm sure many people wouldn't mind if the FC faithful would tar and feather Slick and Gut friday night as halftime entertainment.

I know I would find it entertaining.

Gut Wrench Gary is well liked by the FCS faithful fans. Gut Wrench Gary says he is loved by few, hated by many, but respected by all. Gut Wrench Gary says that the Croz shoudn't be bitter toward Gut Wrench Gary's Commanders.

Edited by GUT WRENCH GARY

stomach hammer fred should be notified that skogen doesn't push off- he is just the best receiver in the state and no one can stop him...he doesn't have to push off he just jumps over people and uses his body to shield 3 defenders at at time....

Skogen does push off, not every time but the push off on the TD catch was a no brainer call to the crowd I was standing with. Ref just missed it

Edited by zonepirate

Gut Wrench Gary is well liked by the FCS faithful fans. Gut Wrench Gary says he is loved by few, hated by many, but respected by all. Gut Wrench Gary says that the Croz shoudn't be bitter toward Gut Wrench Gary's Commanders.

I'm not bitter towards the commanders at all.

I just don't like people like you and Slick Rick that make a mockery of high school football.

Slick Rick says zonepirate should not be making fun of Slick Rick and Slick Rick's problems. Everyone has some problems. Slick Rick's Crusaders are in the state quarterfinals and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Slick Rick would like to have the petitions put up in the bathroom, but Slick Rick has an idea if there are not any put up to accomodate. Slick Rick says, Slick Rick knows what kind of red truck zonepirate drives. Slick Rick saw him sitting in the back of it when he was acting like he was a parking attendant at the Marion/SP game. If there is no petition, Slick Rick will just find zonepirate's red dodge truck and drop a duece in the back of it.

well actually skogen didn't push off at all....ESPECIALLY on the td. you should call coach beard and get the tape and refresh your memory!!! There is no way he pushed off and people who say that are just trying to strip a kid of any kind of credit which is pathetic. If Skogen would have pushed off 3-4 times why didn't the refs call it??? there is a good question does every single official in that game need to go check the rule book??? or maybe it is a stupid SP fan that needs to check the rule book and realize there is a reason you are a fan and not a zebra!!!!

Good question???

Get me a copy of the film and I would be happy to look at it again. I would like for you to see it too. Not trying to strip him of anything just point out something he did and does. It wasn't just me, I was standing there with a dozen guys that coach HS football at 3 different schools.