JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Marco Daily is from MP and hopefully you will get to see him in the next round and be like "Oh that guy on coach T wasn't a dumby after all" We'll see. I live in West Tn, but am from MP. I love hs football and am familiar w/ Lake County. Sorry if i caused it to get off topic man.

I know he's from M.P....the post also said that Jo Byrn's also had the 2nd best backs..I responded to that because I have seen them..And then I said to the M.P. poster to beat Jo Byrn's first and we'll see if the backs from either of thos eteams are any better!I'll put Springer as a runner against any quarterback in Single A,even Daily..and I haven't seen Daily!

I am a long time reader but a first time poster and a great Lake County fan, though I am newer to the area.

I have to say, I have been pushing for JCS this season but now that we meet I may wished I hadn't.

The one thing I can say about Coach Barger and the Falcons is that they have found a drive and a sense of heart and determination that they regrettably haven't displayed most of the season. I believed they could win then and I believe it now and I will screem till my voice stops then Ill just jump around a lot. However I know JCS will come out strong too! It will be an awesome game. Best of luck to both teams.

I am a long time reader but a first time poster and a great Lake County fan, though I am newer to the area.

I have to say, I have been pushing for JCS this season but now that we meet I may wished I hadn't.

The one thing I can say about Coach Barger and the Falcons is that they have found a drive and a sense of heart and determination that they regrettably haven't displayed most of the season. I believed they could win then and I believe it now and I will screem till my voice stops then Ill just jump around a lot. However I know JCS will come out strong too! It will be an awesome game. Best of luck to both teams.

Welcome aboard mightymac..We all know that J.C.S. is going to be a tough game..They are tough every year!I'm hoping for a great game and I believe it will be..I hear #11 is real fast and they seem to throw a lot to the left side on a lot of short routes..I'm sure coach Barger has already seen film as I'm sure J.C.S. has also..Good luck to both teams!

JCS's defense showed that they can be dominant against mckenzie if they play that well again and shut down springer then jcs wins by 14

If we have 5 interceptions like McKenzie did..I doubt we will win either..But ..I don't see that happening..J.C.S. seems to be the team that throws the ball..so maybe we'll be the ones capitalizing...By reading about J.C.S...it seems like they like to throw the short routes..Taek that away and see if the J.C.S. quarterback has the arm to throw the deep ball..Plus..it seems that Lake Co may have a size advantange..and with the speed of Springer and Yancey..just pound the ball and control the clock and keep J.C.S. offense off the field..I'm going with Lake Co at home 27-21!