Ooltewah vs. Farragut

ImaOWL

Well I agree that the Owls will probably win a very tight game due to the home field advantage and Farragut not having its starting QB, however, I think the winner of this game goes on to get drubbed next week by a very strong Riverdale squad. I don't think anybody will come close to beating Riverdale in 5A this year.

Riverdale Runs the ball 88.9 %of the time and if any team in East Tennessee can beat them in Semi's it is Ooltewah. and if need be Owls can throw some like McCallie did.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FHS WOULD YOU GET OVER YOURSELF! THIS IS OVER RESPECT? I RESPECT FARRAGUT. AM I IN AWE OF THEIR DYNASTY?, NO. THE IS ONE OR TWO FANS THAT ARE WINDING YOU UP ON HERE. THAT ISN'T ALL OF HOOTERVILLE. AND GUESS WHAT WE BEAT YOU THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED. THAT IS BEING COCKY? I PERSONALLY WANTED TO PLAY WB AGAIN. IF FARRAGUT DOES WIN, WHICH I DON'T THINK THEY WILL, I WILL BE PULLING FOR THEM IN THE NEXT ROUND. YOU TALK ABOUT LACK OF RESPECT? THE OWLS ARE UNBEATEN AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE NEVER HAD STATE CHAMPIONSHIP YADA YADA YADA. NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO BRING UP THE WB GAME? UM, SEEMS LIKE TO ME, YOU BENEFITTED FROM A FEW WB PENALTIES THE FIRST TIME YOU PLAYED THEM. I GUESS THAT WAS DIFFERENT. THE DIFFERENCE IS, I DON'T CARE IF YOU RESPECT US OR NOT. IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR? IF YOUR TEAM WAS UNDEFEATED YOU'D BE ON HERE HAVING FUN TOO. IF YOU SAY YOU WOULDN'T YOURE NOT BEING HONEST. SO GO TO THE GAME FRIDAY AND GET OVER YOURSELF. MAYBE YOU CAN GET ON HERE SAT AND UNLEASH SOME UNBRIDLED COCKYNESS YOURSELF. BUT I AM BETTING YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO :lol:

It still doesn't justify the unbridled cockiness among your fan base.

Also, you just may be 4-4 against Farragut after Friday, and if I were you, I'd put a little asterisk next to that WB record, since it involved a little referee assist this year ! :)

Unfortunately, it is because of comments like this that people say the same thing about Ooltewah fans. Thanks goodness Chattanooga only has to put up with a few of them, because I have found most folks from Ooltewah to be great people. What do any of these comments have to do with the game? And I have always been treated with the utmost respect by the people from Farragut as well. Stick with the facts and debate them, and stop all these personal attacks. They are completely fruitless.

There is a lot of stupid stuff said on here from everywhere, we shouldnt judge people from what people say on here and thats what a lot of people do. Ooltewah is full of great people, but just so you know a lot of people that go to ooltewah High school arent actually "from" Ooltewah!!!

All of these predictions of a 2 touchdown or greater victory this week, as well as several of the guarantees of victory by a couple of the Hooterville folks on this board, when there is no logical basis for thinking such things based on what we've seen in the season thus far, is just a total disrespect and slight to Farragut. It's cocky and I for one despise arrogance will never let blatent unjustified arrogance go unchallenged without shining a little truth on it.

OWLS 24 ADS 10

FHS WOULD YOU GET OVER YOURSELF! THIS IS OVER RESPECT? I RESPECT FARRAGUT. AM I IN AWE OF THEIR DYNASTY?, NO. THE IS ONE OR TWO FANS THAT ARE WINDING YOU UP ON HERE. THAT ISN'T ALL OF HOOTERVILLE. AND GUESS WHAT WE BEAT YOU THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED. THAT IS BEING COCKY? I PERSONALLY WANTED TO PLAY WB AGAIN. IF FARRAGUT DOES WIN, WHICH I DON'T THINK THEY WILL, I WILL BE PULLING FOR THEM IN THE NEXT ROUND. YOU TALK ABOUT LACK OF RESPECT? THE OWLS ARE UNBEATEN AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE NEVER HAD STATE CHAMPIONSHIP YADA YADA YADA. NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO BRING UP THE WB GAME? UM, SEEMS LIKE TO ME, YOU BENEFITTED FROM A FEW WB PENALTIES THE FIRST TIME YOU PLAYED THEM. I GUESS THAT WAS DIFFERENT. THE DIFFERENCE IS, I DON'T CARE IF YOU RESPECT US OR NOT. IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR? IF YOUR TEAM WAS UNDEFEATED YOU'D BE ON HERE HAVING FUN TOO. IF YOU SAY YOU WOULDN'T YOURE NOT BEING HONEST. SO GO TO THE GAME FRIDAY AND GET OVER YOURSELF. MAYBE YOU CAN GET ON HERE SAT AND UNLEASH SOME UNBRIDLED COCKYNESS YOURSELF. BUT I AM BETTING YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO :lol:

For what it's worth, you have not been among the Ooltewah fans on this board that have been showing a lack of respect for Farragut, and my comments have not been directed towards you at all.

Personally, I don't think Farragut will win this game either, but I think it will be close, and all evidence from the season backs up that opinion. All I have been objecting to, is the unbridled overconfidence and unjustified arrogance of majority of Ooltewah fans (only the majority of those posting on this board) who are predicting no chance for Farragut and a relatively easy game for Ooltewah. That is showing a lack of respect for your opponent. I've never said that Ooltewah fans don't have a right to be proud of their season. My gosh, anytime you go 12-0 you have to enjoy it. All I am objecting to, is this attitude that many Ooltewah fans think their team is so vastly superior to Farragut this year. The evidence of the season says that's not the case.

And for the record, if the roles were reversed, I would in no way be showing arrogance or cockiness towards Ooltewah. I would be expecting a tough game that could go either way. I don't show unjustified arrogance and I don't gloat, unless it is in retaliation for a prior lack of respect shown. Notice that I have had no comments of bragging or arrogance on this board towards WB people after our win over them last week. Yes I was happy and enjoyed the victory, but I did nothing but congratulate WB on a great season. That is because their fans were classy prior to the game and not bragging about how great they were and how they were going to stomp us.

I can guarantee you one thing however, that if Farragut is fortunate enough to pull an upset in this game, I'll be doing some big time crowing, because these Ooltewah fans on here will deserve to have their nose rubbed in the misery of failure after all their bragging about how great they are ahead of time. In fact all we have heard like a broken record for most of the season from Hootervillians is how great this team is, and that they are practically the Almighty's gift to Tennessee high school football this year. Sorry, but I ain't buying it just yet ! If Ooltewah wins this week and goes on to the state championship game then I'll buy into it. Until then, they haven't proven that they are any better than Farragut.

By the way, I really don't care if you or any other person on this board gets tired of me saying all this. If you don't like it then don't read my posts.

Edited by FHS_Admiral

For what it's worth, you have not been among the Ooltewah fans on this board that have been showing a lack of respect for Farragut, and my comments have not been directed towards you at all.

Personally, I don't think Farragut will win this game either, but I think it will be close, and all evidence from the season backs up that opinion. All I have been objecting to, is the unbridled overconfidence and unjustified arrogance of majority of Ooltewah fans (only the majority of those posting on this board) who are predicting no chance for Farragut and a relatively easy game for Ooltewah. That is showing a lack of respect for your opponent. I've never said that Ooltewah fans don't have a right to be proud of their season. My gosh, anytime you go 12-0 you have to enjoy it. All I am objecting to, is this attitude that many Ooltewah fans think their team is so vastly superior to Farragut this year. The evidence of the season says that's not the case.

And for the record, if the roles were reversed, I would in no way be showing arrogance or cockiness towards Ooltewah. I would be expecting a tough game that could go either way. I don't show unjustified arrogance and I don't gloat, unless it is in retaliation for a prior lack of respect shown. Notice that I have had no comments of bragging or arrogance on this board towards WB people after our win over them last week. Yes I was happy and enjoyed the victory, but I did nothing but congratulate WB on a great season. That is because their fans were classy prior to the game and not bragging about how great they were and how they were going to stomp us.

I can guarantee you one thing however, that if Farragut is fortunate enough to pull an upset in this game, I'll be doing some big time crowing, because these Ooltewah fans on here will deserve to have their nose rubbed in the misery of failure after all their bragging about how great they are ahead of time. In fact all we have heard like a broken record for most of the season from Hootervillians is how great this team is, and that they are practically the Almighty's gift to Tennessee high school football this year. Sorry, but I ain't buying it just yet ! If Ooltewah wins this week and goes on to the state championship game then I'll buy into it. Until then, they haven't proven that they are any better than Farragut.

By the way, I really don't care if you or any other person on this board gets tired of me saying all this. If you don't like it then don't read my posts.

gotta luv this guy, go owls!