Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

OH HAMPTON.....I HEAR YOU CALLING ME! WOOOOHHOOOOOO! GO DOGS!

What time is everyone leaving? I think we will have plenty of fans in the stands cheering our guys on like we have done all year! I need to go get me one of those air horns.....the more noise the better! I hope everyone travels safe!

Good Luck to the Dogs! This should be a great game to watch!

Stay safe and Get Er Done DOGS! :):)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH HAMPTON.....I HEAR YOU CALLING ME! WOOOOHHOOOOOO! GO DOGS!

What time is everyone leaving? I think we will have plenty of fans in the stands cheering our guys on like we have done all year! I need to go get me one of those air horns.....the more noise the better! I hope everyone travels safe!

Good Luck to the Dogs! This should be a great game to watch!

Stay safe and Get Er Done DOGS! :):)

What r u doing up so late?

Alrighty, I'm done on this thread for now. I guess I got carried away because I'm a pretty passionate Coalfield fan and I don't like hearing us get accused of things we didn't do wrong. So continue on... we'll see who is the better team Friday.

Bustem in the MOUTH! Brandon Davis is the man! Mr Football Finalist! 4000 yards rushing! Defense player of the year, All State.

Gut Wrench Gary says that Coalfield is by far the most overrated team in the entire state. Gut Wrench Gary hopes that Hampton poors it on them Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary says that he hopes his Commanders get to play Slick Pujo's Dogs next week. Gut Wrench Gary says Hampton should have no problem with the Jackets.

Slick Pujo says that if Slick Pujo's bulldogs beat Slick Coalfield, Slick Pujo's Bulldogs will have to play Gut Wrench Gary's Commanders. Slick Ricks Sader Nation cannot handle Gary's Commanders.

Slick Pujo says that if Slick Pujo's bulldogs beat Slick Coalfield, Slick Pujo's Bulldogs will have to play Gut Wrench Gary's Commanders. Slick Ricks Sader Nation cannot handle Gary's Commanders.

Gut Wrench Gary agrees with this Slick Pujo. Gut Wrench Gary says that he would like to see this semifinal matchup. Gut Wrench Gary is going to make Slick Ricky bow down this Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary says he wishes the best of luck to Slick Pujo's Bulldogs. Gut Wrench Gary says that he will be waiting on Slick Rick at the restroom. Gut Wrench Gary is not putting up petitions in the bathroom for Slick Richard.

If Temple wins, which i dont believe they will the winner of the Hampton, Coalfield game would play them, But what field do they play on? They dont have a field of their own.

Gut Wrench Gary says they play somewhere different every week. Gut Wrench Gary says Temple needs to get there own field. Gut Wrench Gary says you need to ask Slick Rick why they don't have there own Sick field. Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Rick needs to quit bumming everyone's field and get his own.

Gut Wrench Gary agrees with this Slick Pujo. Gut Wrench Gary says that he would like to see this semifinal matchup. Gut Wrench Gary is going to make Slick Ricky bow down this Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary says he wishes the best of luck to Slick Pujo's Bulldogs. Gut Wrench Gary says that he will be waiting on Slick Rick at the restroom. Gut Wrench Gary is not putting up petitions in the bathroom for Slick Richard.

Slick Pujo say Slick Richard is going to step in a pile Friday night. Slick Richard allready knows it, Slick Richard may have IBS but he knows his football. I heard slick Richard was dpopping a duece at the Trousdale game behind the red truck and Gut Wrench came upon Slick Richard, Slick Richard was embarrased ,jerked his briches up and qiickly covered the pile with his hat. Gary wanted to know what Slick Richard was hiding under the hat. Slick Richard told GWG it was the fastest thing on earth. GWG didn't believe Slick Rick. GWG told Slick to raise the hat up real fast and he would catch it. So Slick Rick Jerked the hat up real fast and Gary grabbd it as fast as he could. Slick Rick said see, it allready dropped a duece on you and flew.

Slick Pujo say Slick Richard is going to step in a pile Friday night. Slick Richard allready knows it, Slick Richard may have IBS but he knows his football. I heard slick Richard was dpopping a duece at the Trousdale game behind the red truck and Gut Wrench came upon Slick Richard, Slick Richard was embarrased ,jerked his briches up and qiickly covered the pile with his hat. Gary wanted to know what Slick Richard was hiding under the hat. Slick Richard told GWG it was the fastest thing on earth. GWG didn't believe Slick Rick. GWG told Slick to raise the hat up real fast and he would catch it. So Slick Rick Jerked the hat up real fast and Gary grabbd it as fast as he could. Slick Rick said see, it allready dropped a duece on you and flew.

Gut Wrench Gary says that he has not been to Trousdale this year Slick Pujo. Gut Wrench Gary would not be caught dead with Slick Rick. Gut Wrench Gary knows what Slick Rick looks like now. Gut Wrench Gary says he is a stumpy guy with a gotee and wears a gray Temple sweatshirt to all the games. Gut Wrench Gary says he runs up and down the sideline at every Temple game acting like he is important. Gut Wrench Gary thinks that his son is #78 on Temple, (the center). Gut Wrench Gary says it would be funny if Slick Rick dropped a duece in the back of Zone Pirates Red Dodge Pickup.