Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from Coalfield know any websites for your local newspapers. I'd like to read what they have to say about tonight.

www.prepxtra.com

www.oakridger.com

and then the Roane County news which was also stated.

I went to that site as well...no mention of this weeks game.. I did read the article about lasts week game.. Hampton over Harriman.. So is Coalfield in Morgan County?

Yes Coalfield is in Morgan County

Those academics seem to be out the window with you s-mom. It is their, not there. Sorry when you get on academics, you might want to brush up at least on the spellings of simple words. Oh, and I think it is ACCEPTED as in received. Not excepted as excluded.

Have a good day and enjoy your trip to Coalfield, not Colefield as one of those other highly educated Hamptonites has written.

Keep running that flap CY, we're gonna shut it tonight. :thumb::lol:

Here are your official directions from Magnum.

Once you get to Knoxville on I-40 heading West, look for the signs pointing toward Oak Ridge and Highway 162. Exit 376

Stay on this highway 162 (Pellissippi Parkway) until it turns into Highway 62 WEST.

Take Hwy 62 West through Oak Ridge to Oliver Springs.

Here is where it might get tricky. When you get to Oliver Springs on 62 West, you will come to a stretch where Highway 61 and 62 run together for a couple miles.

You will come to a red light/4 way and Highway 61 South goes straight. Highway 62 West goes to the right.

Go right on 62 West again. Stay on 62 almost 5 miles. You will see an old gas station that is for sale on your right.

Turn left on Fairview road. You can't miss it then. The school is on the left.

The field is right there. LBs is the only place to eat there.

See you folks tomorrow.

GREAT DIRECTIONS MAGNUM!

Be careful HAMPTON folks, if you BLINK you might miss us!!!!

LB's is on Guy Jones Road. If you continue past the Gas Station (which isn't for sale anymore, someone bought it and is almost ready to re-open) the VERY NEXT left, about 1/4 mile, you will MERGE off of 62 West. Travel down this road about another 1/4 mile (if that much) and LB's will be on the right. You can then continue down this road to ROCKBRIDGE road and make a left and this road will take you directly back to the 4 Way Stop by the high school.

LOOKING FORWARD to the game!!! I've got my orange on and counting down until we TEE IT UP! Go Jackets!!!! :D

Keep running that flap CY, we're gonna shut it tonight. :lol:B)

You go CY!!!

:thumb:

Slick Rick says Slick PUJO's Hampton bunch is going to win the game. Slick PUJO will have Slick PUJO's troops ready to go. Slick PUJO's Slick Bulldogs are going to beat Slick Coalfield on a Slick Field tonight in Slick Morgan County. Slick Rick says, Slick Coach Kreis and Slick Coach Campbell have both been in the quarterfinals before. Slick Coach Campbell's boys will win because of the big whoppers up front.

Anyone from Coalfield know any websites for your local newspapers. I'd like to read what they have to say about tonight.

Why read the local papers? You have two sports editors posting on this thread.

The two daily news papers are:

http://www.oakridger.com/

and

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/news/0,1406,KNS_345,00.html

The only article until tomorrow you will see is at the Knoxnews site.

The Oak Ridger has been lack luster on covering Coalfield in recent years. Too much happening O.R. I guess, but that editor also posts on here occasionally.

Cameraman knows him pretty good.

Compare the two schedules and honestly say who has played the tougher schedule.

Hampton Schedule

@Johnson Co.

Jellico

Unicoi Co.

@Unaka

@West Greene

@Grace Christian

@Cosby

@Chuckey-Doak

Happy Valley

Cloudland

Coalfield Schedule

Cumberland Gap

@Wartburg

@Oneida

@Oliver Springs

@Midway

Copper Basin

Oakdale

@Greenback

Harriman

Sunbright

overall records of all teams that Coalfield ha played---37-85

overall record of teams that hampton has played---54-74

for that matter it is wasy to see whose schedule was harder. plus you all didn't play as many playoff teams or bigger teams.