Giles County@David Lipscomb

coach5

WELL ALL I GOT TO AY GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AND WHO NEEDS BAGPIPE PLAYERS WE GOT THE BAND OF GOLD!!!!!!

Excellent news! Perhaps it will rain Friday afternoon, and a rainbow will descend onto Reese Smith once more, and the Band of Gold, accompanied by the precious sounds of the bagpipes, will bring back the long lost leprechaun of the rare Scottish Leprechaun Contingent! Here's to hoping.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like it matters who wins this game anyway. Bring your bagpipes and even Peyton Manning if you want for quaterback. Send Giles County, Lipscomb, or anyone from across the river. It will make no difference. I saw Fulton and Cathlotic play 4 weeks ago and as usual there is no one in the west that can touch either of these teams.

Another Rhyme...

Play-off football is exciting

This comment from the East is frightening

I pray for a night without injury

And a Lipscomb Mustang victory

Regardless DL or GC's Friday night fate

The winner will be the victor at state!!

i was not trying to put DL down or make fun of the bag pipes, i just didn't know the connection between the two.everything i've have seen so far about DL is a class act.i think GC is due a win in somehting against DL but i don't think it win be friday night.DL has had out number in every sport it seems like remember 1991 basketball sub-state,and the 1995 basketball state tournament and i don't think we have ever beat them in football.

i was not trying to put DL down or make fun of the bag pipes, i just didn't know the connection between the two.everything i've have seen so far about DL is a class act.i think GC is due a win in somehting against DL but i don't think it win be friday night.DL has had out number in every sport it seems like remember 1991 basketball sub-state,and the 1995 basketball state tournament and i don't think we have ever beat them in football.

Oh ye of little faith-Why don't you try and give the team confidence instead of telling them you've never won and never will. If you haven't noticed that this years team has already done something they haven't done in years. It's time GC does beat them don't you think-don't be so negative. THEY CAN DO IT!!!

Here's another rhyme specially for norespect:

Davis, holt, elrod, moneypenny

who to stop? it could be any

to stop the run you decide to stunt

then rogers catches one from hunt

so many options so little time

this is the end of this stupid rhyme

It's hard to fear someone whose last name is a character from a james bond movie, or a guy that writes poetry for that matter. :lol:

It's hard to fear someone whose last name is a character from a james bond movie, or a guy that writes poetry for that matter. :lol:

Mr Mcnorespect- here is a rhyme to even things up:

Perez is real good

and Edgmon too

and with dunnavant back

there are three in that crew

so dont get too cocky

giles will smack you in the chin

and if things work out

they just might win!

Not a rhyme, however a:

Grabble Gerbe Point to Ponder

When the coaching checks,

When the seniors checks,

When the fans checks,

When the bands checks (you've convienced us, BagPipes count),

Then the answer lies within the "unknown"!

Game Time ........... T - minus 60 hours and counting!

Game Face Time . . . Baby! <_<:angry:

Edited by olympian

Not a rhyme, however a:

Grabble Gerbe Point to Ponder

When the coaching checks,

When the seniors checks,

When the fans checks,

When the bands checks (you've convienced us, BagPipes count),

Then the answer lies within the "unknown"!

Game Time ........... T - minus 60 hours and counting!

Game Face Time . . . Baby! :lol::lol:

I couldn't have said it better myself!