• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another rhyme specially for norespect:

Davis, holt, elrod, moneypenny

who to stop? it could be any

then rogers catches one from hunt

Last time Giles was unable to stop any of Lipscomb's backs from cramming it down their throats HOWEVER the only team Hunt completed passes to was Giles Co. He was 0/2 with 2INT's the last time these two played :o

DL does have some great backs and its ok to brag on them and tell how great they've done but when it comes down to it, its gonna take a great team effort to win this game fri. night. There is no one person or four people that are gonna do it by themselves. Great job Giles defense last friday.

Like it matters who wins this game anyway. Bring your bagpipes and even Peyton Manning if you want for quaterback. Send Giles County, Lipscomb, or anyone from across the river. It will make no difference. I saw Fulton and Cathlotic play 4 weeks ago and as usual there is no one in the west that can touch either of these teams.

Here is one just for you.

There was an expert who knew all,

About East Tennessee football.

His hopes were sky high,

and he is living proof why,

rednecks turn orange in the fall.

Allow me to insert a non sequitur. The oddities of the English language lead me to believe that, as a tax-paying citizen of the contiguous 48, I have a distinct right to pronounce Giles County with a hard “G” as it is used in the word “Gross”. So, from now on when you read my posts, please inform the narrator in your head that I am using a hard “G”. On second thought, I may begin using the “G” sound as it is found in the word “through”… basically a silent “G”. In this case, your internal MC should refer to the Iles County Bobcats. This brings us to the second word in “Giles County”. I’d like to welcome to CoachT, the soft “C” as used in the term “fancy”. To wrap this up, I wish safe travel to the Giles County Bobcats, or is it the Giles County Bobcats… Regardless, back to limericks.

Last time Giles was unable to stop any of Lipscomb's backs from cramming it down their throats HOWEVER the only team Hunt completed passes to was Giles Co. He was 0/2 with 2INT's the last time these two played :rolleyes:

What's the big idea Big Country??? Are you trying to mess up a thread like this with some pure Football analysis? Don't you have any poems or limericks or anything in iambic pentameter(that's something for you DL fellows)???????????

IFFFFFF Giles gets ahead and is ahead by the half...the complexion of this game will be changed and could spell victory for the Bobcats. On the other hand if DL gets out to their usual lead. They win something like 28-7 or 28-14 and allow a late TD so GC can salvage their pride and DL does enough of a number on GC mentally so they and the rest of region 5 can remember in the future. Although I am rooting for GC to win, I feel that DL has the team to go all the way to the finals.....and that's the facts......

What's the big idea Big Country??? Are you trying to mess up a thread like this with some pure Football analysis? Don't you have any poems or limericks or anything in iambic pentameter(that's something for you DL fellows)???????????

IFFFFFF Giles gets ahead and is ahead by the half...the complexion of this game will be changed and could spell victory for the Bobcats. On the other hand if DL gets out to their usual lead. They win something like 28-7 or 28-14 and allow a late TD so GC can salvage their pride and DL does enough of a number on GC mentally so they and the rest of region 5 can remember in the future. Although I am rooting for GC to win, I feel that DL has the team to go all the way to the finals.....and that's the facts......

Will you ever root for Lipscomb?

Will you ever root for Lipscomb?

I'm sure that any Region 5-3A supporter would have a hard time rooting against any Region 5-3A representative against a team from another region (which is what happens when the teams that wins this one goes on to the semifinals & hopefully an eventual state championship) :rolleyes:

I'll wish both of these great teams the best of luck in this one :rolleyes:

Hey vandy1 what is your AM radio station that I can listen to the game on this Friday night????? I'll be at the Sycamore vs Pearl-Cohn game but I want to keep an ear tuned into this one at all times although that may be tough with the PCHS Band of Aristocrats putting on their normal show Friday Night :thumb:

this thread has gone out of control

all these stupid poems and jokes,....

they are gettin pretty old

thoughts and comments i wanted

originally for this thread,...

they are all dead

reading 6 pages of these rhymes is a pain

this thread is goin down the drain