Andre Sterling Can't Carry Brian Marshall's Jock Strap

OwlPride

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre is still a better back. everyone has atleast 1 bad game and Andre's just happen to come at Ooltewah. everyother game andre has had over 100 yards. and in 3 games he had 200+.

ur right though Bearden's defense isnt good even though they held DB to 10pts. andre had 400+ yards agaisnt them in 2 games. And Ooltewah's defense didnt seem too good against the pass so apparently they arent as good as u think. 382 total yds. thats a great D!

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

Frienzz, listen, you and I both know the reason Sterling had a bad night was that he was getting killed before he got to the line of scrimmage or soon after. I got an idea. Let's just go to the game friday and see who had the best game. No need to argue on here because the proof will be the game friday. I'll take Marshall over Sterling any night of the week. :)

Andre is still a better back. everyone has atleast 1 bad game and Andre's just happen to come at Ooltewah. everyother game andre has had over 100 yards. and in 3 games he had 200+.

ur right though Bearden's defense isnt good even though they held DB to 10pts. andre had 400+ yards agaisnt them in 2 games. And Ooltewah's defense didnt seem too good against the pass so apparently they arent as good as u think. 382 total yds. thats a great D!

Sterling being the best back in 2-5A isnt because of what Sterling can do against Ooltewah. its what he does the whole year. and i believe Sterling has done alot better this year than Marshall. i believe Sterling is almost at 2000yds. whats marshall at? 1500 or 1600? and i dont remember anyone saying Farragut has an amazing rush defense. do u?

ur right though Bearden's defense isnt good even though they held DB to 10pts. andre had 400+ yards agaisnt them in 2 games. And Ooltewah's defense didnt seem too good against the pass so apparently they arent as good as u think. 382 total yds.

the owls d has had 10 ints sense the last meeting.thats a great D! plus farraguts qb is out.

Brian Marshall Jr runningback at Ooltewah (11-0)

Rushing

ATT GAIN LOSS NET AVG. TD

221 1476 69 1407 6.4 18

Receiving

No. Yards Avg. TD

17 224 13.2 2

Both running backs have different styles of running. Its hard to say who is the best. Marshall is faster than Sterling but is much smaller although as everyone knows he is one of the hardest guys to bring down. Andre also has had a lot more attempts than Brian. Anyways good luck to Andre with Mr. Football. I do hope he gets it. About the game. The key to this game is for Ooltewah to stop Sterling AGAIN. It will be a tough task but I think it can be done. Good luck to both teams and GO OWLS!

if u are gonna say that Marshall didnt have many yards vs. William Blount because Ooltewah was losing then i guess ill just say thats why Sterling didnt have many yards against Ooltewah. Farragut was losing the whole game pretty much so thats why Sterling didnt have many yards. plus Farragut was successful in throwing the ball so they didnt need Sterling as much.

aslo imaowl. can u honestly say that Marshall is why Ooltewah won some of those games?

i can confidently say that Andre is pretty much why Farragut has won 9 games.