RIVERDALE vs. smyrna

SCN08FearTheSpear

Smyrna doesn't have to be 49 points better that was last game but somehow that is now the bench mark?

Even if you continue that analogy all that has to happen is for Smyrna to be better by 20 and Riverdale be worse by 20 and then you have a game.

I know Smyrna can play better than last game but I just don't see how Riverdale could play much better than last game when they graded out at about 100%

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Riverdale and Lincoln County game last Friday and the Riverdale offense didn't blow me away.........However, I think that is because Lincoln Co. had a great defense. I don't think Smyrna can stop the run and Gray will struggle to get anything against the speed of Riverdale's defense.....I'll take the Warriors.....Riverdale - 42........Smyrna - 10

How many interceptions has Thomas thrown this year?

Okay I have heard enough. I have tried to remain silent, but it is time to take the lid off. I am the first to recognize that Riverdale put a whupping on us this season, but it is over! Smyrna will redeem itself this Friday night. Sonny, Wilks (aka "Playmaker), will have a field day with that secondary. Bulldog fans will take Tomahawk Stadium, and we will be dancing on the R after the game.

your a joke B) u said all this last time and u got drilled then didnt come back now we are playing u again and your saying the samething u must not be a fan or played cause no other smyrna feels that way ;) but yea u got ahead and stomp on that r B)

not really homeboi cuz i always got nxt year ;)

ok whats that mean

your a joke :lol: u said all this last time and u got drilled then didnt come back now we are playing u again and your saying the samething u must not be a fan or played cause no other smyrna feels that way :) but yea u got ahead and stomp on that r :D

ok whats that mean

SCN I hope you aren't as cocky as you sound. Confidence is good and swagger is good and I think Riverdale has both of those but I hope you don't get too cocky with this game. I think Coach A is probably keeping you guys focused on Smyrna and NOT on Ooltewah or anyone else in the future rounds. Don't overlook Smyrna I want a Boro team in the Blue Cross Bowl :)

If I'm Shad, I'd show my kids the tape of the first half of last year's playoff game at Tomahawk where they gave Riverdale all they could handle. Sonny and Rod can make plays and Crouch has come back as Jeff Samardija. I don't think you'll see 49-0 in this game at all. The problem in this game for Smyrna is that their run D is average at best, and Riverdale's ground game is a machine. I told you guys before the season that Aydelott was an upgrade at coach over Rankin, yet many did not believe it. Well, other than one bad decision against McCallie, Ron has proven to be a superior coach. Superior coaching + Superior players = CHIPS!!

Smyrna could legitimately be the second best team in the state, but their road will end here..................AGAIN!! Riverdale takes this one 34-20, but Sonny makes it interesting into the third quarter.