RIVERDALE vs. smyrna

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bulldogs just wanted this more. I've said it before, and I say it again.........you better be able to pass in November to win, and Riverdale is so one-dimensional, its crazy. I love Coach Aydelott, but he better join the club and bring his offense into the 21 Century. Smyrna just keyed on the Jet Sweep and stayed home on the Counter O series and just frustrated Riverdale. Smyrna blew some opportunities and accomplished this on a night where Sonny didn't have his A game, Rod was struggling with an injury, an OLB got hurt bad, and when Horsford had an uncharacteristicly bad night kicking the ball. They missed two scoring opportunities in the red zone early, yet persevered.

To answer the question from the guy not familiar with AAAAA football not understanding the 51 point swing between the two meetings, it is really simple. Riverdale was in Smyrna's head for years. Most of those years, Riverdale had the better team with better players, but this year is different. The Bulldogs just got psyched out in the first meeting. Smyrna has some great talent. Maceo should play at the next level, Antoine can play at the next level, Rod WILL play at the next level, Sonny will be pitching in the majors in about 5 years, Shadrake is a player that somebody should take a look at, and Crouch, I mean what can you say, the boy is a str8 baller.

I think all Bulldog players and fans will agree, the best play of the season was by whoever convinced Shad to let Crouch back on the team. He has made the most of his second chance and I congratulate him. I knew he would bounce back, he's just that type of kid.

Congrats Bulldogs.......I do some business in Chattanooga and have seen Ooltewah once and they can be beaten. Smyrna has more raw talent, but you still got to bring it.

No one convinced Coach Shad to let Crouch back on the team. He let the Seniors vote. Crouch needs to learn that if you want to be on a winning team and be part of all the good and bad times, you should watch your mouth when speaking to someone who can decide at any time whether or not you continue your football career in High School Football. If you don't know the whole story about what hapened that night with Crouch then please don't comment on it.

Overall, That was the was a badly played game on both sides. Both teams didnt wanan run away with it, but i am sorry it came down to our woeful special teams to try and win it. Congrats on the win bulldogs. Ill be a man and come on here and tell yopu congrats

To say it was a badly played game is ludacris. Each team had many opportunities to score but both defenses played strong tonight. There weren't many 3-n-outs in that game maybe a couple. just good hard nose defense in the red zone.

Overall, That was the was a badly played game on both sides. Both teams didnt wanan run away with it, but i am sorry it came down to our woeful special teams to try and win it. Congrats on the win bulldogs. Ill be a man and come on here and tell yopu congrats

Dude come on... you say that you will be a man and yet instead of just saying that SMYRNA controled this game, regardless of how you think the game was played. Smyrna DID control this game and they won! Maybe next year the Riverdale players should concentrate more on football then coming on here and sticking their foot in their mouth!

WAY TO GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see someone else win for a change and maybe it will shutup some of these Riverdale posters (doubt it and of course that doesn't go to some of our classy Riverdale posters like Limbaugh and so forth), but regardless of shoulda, woulda, coulda, Riverdale didn't win. So good luck to Smyrna in the next round and maybe this will get to them to the state title game.

Glad to see someone else win for a change and maybe it will shutup some of these Riverdale posters (doubt it and of course that doesn't go to some of our classy Riverdale posters like Limbaugh and so forth), but regardless of shoulda, woulda, coulda, Riverdale didn't win. So good luck to Smyrna in the next round and maybe this will get to them to the state title game.

Amen!!!! :thumb:

Dude come on... you say that you will be a man and yet instead of just saying that SMYRNA controled this game, regardless of how you think the game was played. Smyrna DID control this game and they won! Maybe next year the Riverdale players should concentrate more on football then coming on here and sticking their foot in their mouth!

WAY TO GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt think anyone controled the game i thought at any point the game was up in the air until we missed the feild goal yall had a nice bomb for the TD and both defenses played great yall kicked yall feild goal and we missed one and didnt try and kick one so tell me...how did you control the game

that was a well fought out hard game by both teams and smyrna won there was no control on either team and to the person that said this was a badly played game i couldnt DISAGREE more this was a thrid round PLAYOFF game and unfortunatly for some of our warrior players you still had the last game in mind and thught it was gonna be a cake walk but instead the real smyrna team showed up and won the game this was a good game i just wish we had made the feild goal or kicked one ealrier..or made the tackle