Fulton at Catholic

Road2Three

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again....the Vic Smith incomplete pass was questionable and hard to tell in the speed of the game. I've seen the game three times and it's just hard to tell if his arm was under the ball. On the other hand, the Catholic "incomplete pass" completely changed the direction of that ballgame and was just a pitiful call, possibly the worst ever.

Hey Rocking Chair.... Keep it up.. you tell em.. what these kids dont know is you forgot more football than they will probably ever know....See you at the game friday...You are still going?

Hey Rocking Chair.... Keep it up.. you tell em.. what these kids dont know is you forgot more football than they will probably ever know....See you at the game friday...You are still going?

Good Luck to both teams...Winner is 3A champ!!

I've heard that Carter is bringing a bus load of Hornet fans that will be cheering on the Falcons. If they couldn't win the state... They want the only team capable of beating them to go all the way. Thanks region 1 Champions for your support! Gee...Those Carter folks sure do have good sportsmanship!

Only team capable of beating them????? Maybe they should see if the Baby Falcons would play them instead of the high school guys, at least that would keep the community involvement up, maintain the rivalry and it's great for youth sports. They'd be fighting for a playoff spot in our district.

Again....the Vic Smith incomplete pass was questionable and hard to tell in the speed of the game. I've seen the game three times and it's just hard to tell if his arm was under the ball. On the other hand, the Catholic "incomplete pass" completely changed the direction of that ballgame and was just a pitiful call, possibly the worst ever.

Possibly the worst ever? That's a pretty outrageous statement. There has been a lot of bad calls. Think, then speak. :lol:

:lol:

Actually AE charged several years ago to park for their home playoff game.

By the way photoman- Have you sent your pictures to Knox County yet? Once again be sure and have them turn to the left. Instead of holding a number up they can just use the numbers on the jersey.

GRADUATION RATE AT FULTON- 55%

DROP OUT RATE AT FULTON 20%

SEEING A KID FROM FULTON BE SUCCESSFUL AFTER HIGH SCHOOL -PRICELESS ( IT DON'T HAPPEN VERY OFTEN)

You have continued to Knock Carter for its bad sportsmanship, and I agree it was bad, but so was Fulton. The Game is over you kicked our buts again. It is time to let it rest. We can all get real ugly on here.

Edited by PLACALL

Only team capable of beating them????? Maybe they should see if the Baby Falcons would play them instead of the high school guys, at least that would keep the community involvement up, maintain the rivalry and it's great for youth sports. They'd be fighting for a playoff spot in our district.

Hey Captain Obvious- he was being sarcastic. ( I thought people from private schools were supposed to be smart)

By the way photoman- Have you sent your pictures to Knox County yet? Once again be sure and have them turn to the left. Instead of holding a number up they can just use the numbers on the jersey.

SEEING A KID FROM FULTON BE SUCCESSFUL AFTER HIGH SCHOOL -PRICELESS ( IT DON'T HAPPEN VERY OFTEN)

You have continued to Knock Carter for its bad sportsmanship, and I agree it was bad, but so was Fulton. The Game is over you kicked our buts again. It is time to let it rest. We can all get real ugly on here.

To make those comments and then to say let it rest is a bunch of crap ..go start another thread if you want to talk that stuff ... again it shows how the bad sportsmanship was handed down to the team and the coach .... from posters like yourself ... its obvious you didnt watch the same 2 games I watched ... like I said on another post its sad when fans from your own team come over to sit with Fulton fans cause of the behavior of fans,players and coaches .. enough said ... THIS IS FULTON / CATHOLIC Forum !!! Dont try to start all that here ..the Catholic / Fulton rivalry is one of respect !!!

Isn't it too early for you to be on the world wide web farm boy?? I think your supposed to be plowing around this time of the day, am I right? Stick to holding a pitchfork instead of a football, you'd be more successful ;-p BTW, where is that other 25% of students? I thought farm peeps were supposed to be able to count, after all you need to know how much corn you grew during the season

Carter football wins in Region 1= 100%

Carter football wins against Fulton= 0% (IT DON'T HAPPEN AT ALL)

Watching Carter people cry because they thought they were good at football but all they are really good at his harvesting food for me to eat- PRICELESS