Fulton at Catholic

Road2Three

Isn't it too early for you to be on the world wide web farm boy?? I think your supposed to be plowing around this time of the day, am I right? Stick to holding a pitchfork instead of a football, you'd be more successful ;-p BTW, where is that other 25% of students? I thought farm peeps were supposed to be able to count, after all you need to know how much corn you grew during the season

Carter football wins in Region 1= 100%

Carter football wins against Fulton= 0% (IT DON'T HAPPEN AT ALL)

Watching Carter people cry because they thought they were good at football but all they are really good at his harvesting food for me to eat- PRICELESS

Snap. Let it go. At this time of year, focus on those who have earned the right to continue to play;not, those who who have lost sorely. Don't dignify someone who demonstrates no dignity by responding. Focus on this Friday, and let the other guy focus on Friday's past. They are his bad memories. Do you think Freeney takes snaps this week? How is Stinson's leg/ankle. Is Blair getting more comfortable? Is there any way Wagner makes it back?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it too early for you to be on the world wide web farm boy?? I think your supposed to be plowing around this time of the day, am I right? Stick to holding a pitchfork instead of a football, you'd be more successful ;-p BTW, where is that other 25% of students? I thought farm peeps were supposed to be able to count, after all you need to know how much corn you grew during the season

Carter football wins in Region 1= 100%

Carter football wins against Fulton= 0% (IT DON'T HAPPEN AT ALL)

Watching Carter people cry because they thought they were good at football but all they are really good at his harvesting food for me to eat- PRICELESS

The other 25% must be the ones that are showing Carter, on an annual basis, where they REALLY rank as a football program

Thanks for setting me straight ruse! They aren't worth acknowledging ;-p Anyways, I don't think Freeney will be taking many snaps if any at all! Stinson is healed up but Blair is doing great and we are keeping him! In my opinion Blair is the best QB we have had this year, considering the amount of Varsity play time he has had, he is performing VERY WELL. And Jack Wagner is not coming back he is off permanatly!

Good luck to both teams this friday! Hope the Falcons win, but if anyone else were to win state I want it to be you guys

Thanks for setting me straight ruse! They aren't worth acknowledging ;-p Anyways, I don't think Freeney will be taking many snaps if any at all! Stinson is healed up but Blair is doing great and we are keeping him! In my opinion Blair is the best QB we have had this year, considering the amount of Varsity play time he has had, he is performing VERY WELL. And Jack Wagner is not coming back he is off permanatly!

Good luck to both teams this friday! Hope the Falcons win, but if anyone else were to win state I want it to be you guys

Really sorry to hear about the Wagner kid. He did so well out @ Alcoa. Tough situation. He probably needs the team more than they need him. If Blair is performing that well, perhaps he could be the X Factor some have been talking about. I have not seen him play. Can he throw on the run, pocket guy, deep ball? Also where else might Stinson line up on offense? Freeney is just a playmaker, offense or defense. I hope his ship sails straight for a while. He could play on Saturdays if he chooses.

Catholic vs Fulton was there really any doubt in anyones mind that it would come down to this? I think not. Well here is my prediction for the game......Catholic scores late to steal a win from the vastly more talented Falcons. Isnt that a ironic someone stealing from the Falcons, usually goes the other way. Free piece of advice for the Catholic fans do not leave any audio visual equipment unattended. Make sure everything is locked up tight and preferablly guarded by heavily armed guard. Good luck Catholic hope the insurance is paid up.

What am I thinking asking Photoman to send his photos of the Fulton Players to Knox County most of them KPD, KCSO, and KCJTC already have. Many of them are regulars there. Most of the good, Honorable kids Fulton has came from some where else.

Some of them are great at carrying guns into convenient stores and holding up people for $20. Some have not figured out that the cameras in the store show who they are. Some just try and steal the camera. What's next.

OK - my first post. Normally I just get on here and read what everyone has to say about different games. I'm not quite sure where you are getting your information from about Fulton, but you have obviously been grossly mis-informed. Fulton has it's share of issues just like any other school, but no more so. I have 2 daughters that attend Fulton High School and have had nothing but a great experience there.... Please get your information correct before you start putting down other communities and kids.......

Fulton fans please stop responding to this idiot from carter ... this thread is for KC / Fulton .. and what a great game I hope we see again from the two teams ... this carter guy is just upset about getting his butt kicked 3 straight games ... let him whine and woller in his sorrows .... ENOUGH ALREADY !!!! Rain please quit ... I think it hurts Falcons more than KC ... I dont like these sloppy conditions ....

Catholic vs Fulton was there really any doubt in anyones mind that it would come down to this? I think not. Well here is my prediction for the game......Catholic scores late to steal a win from the vastly more talented Falcons. Isnt that a ironic someone stealing from the Falcons, usually goes the other way. Free piece of advice for the Catholic fans do not leave any audio visual equipment unattended. Make sure everything is locked up tight and preferablly guarded by heavily armed guard. Good luck Catholic hope the insurance is paid up.

Original. :lol: