South Greene Girls

bears23

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Greene will be very successful in their class. I look for them to be back at the state tournament this year. Their point guard is a freshman, but is pretty good. She can penetrate and handle pressure. They have some good post players also. I think that a lot of the success of this team is going to depend on the head coach.

She has a tendency to give up on the team if they get down. I hope that she can stay positive and not give up on them.

Good luck to the South Greene Ladies.

That is a pretty bold prediction. Uncoi Co., Elizabethton, Gatlinburg Pittman, and Austin East also have state tournament aspirations. It will be a fight to see who gets to the 'Boro.

I would agree with the Elizabethton team also having a good chance to make it to state. It would be nice to see them and South Greene both make it. I seen Elizabethton play this weekend at Carson Newman. They can be better if the big girls will work harder. They are a little slow right now, but by the end of season they should be in better shape.

I think this team is pretty talented and will content night in and night out very well. I think they may be a year away from making a run at going to the state tourney again but you never know. Hopefully the coach will not give up on them and they will play hard for the coach. Several of these girls can play the game and I think they are going to be pretty good. I think it will be tough to get through Elizabethton, Austin East, or Unicoi County but most of these girls are young and should improve as the season goes along. Good Luck Lady Rebels!