Dyer Co. vs Henery Co.

DCfan74

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy Howdy! I had to get updates by cell. I understand Jake Alexander had 15 rebounds and CJ scored either 25 or 28. My battery died and I'm stuck in nashvegas. How many did Jeremy score? I heard that both teams played very hard and either deserved to win. I hope to be out of here in time to make Briarcrest Friday night. Congratulations Coach McCord 1-0.

Congrats!

I haven't seen the stats on the game, but I'm sure you are probly right on both accounts. CJ Crittendon is probly the best sophomore I've seen play in a long time. This boy has all the tools to be a top notch player and difference maker. I'm looking forward to watching the Choctaws play this year. They are quick and athletic . If you blink your eyes for one second , you have missed something. Jake Alexander has to be one of the best additions to the team. He gives Ledbetter alot of help under the basket. He seems to be around the ball all the time. I think with a little polishing up here and there the Choctaws can make a run at the district title.

I haven't seen the stats on the game, but I'm sure you are probly right on both accounts. CJ Crittendon is probly the best sophomore I've seen play in a long time. This boy has all the tools to be a top notch player and difference maker. I'm looking forward to watching the Choctaws play this year. They are quick and athletic . If you blink your eyes for one second , you have missed something. Jake Alexander has to be one of the best additions to the team. He gives Ledbetter alot of help under the basket. He seems to be around the ball all the time. I think with a little polishing up here and there the Choctaws can make a run at the district title.

Come on ole'buddy..You know the Choctaws are going to win that district...I see that smile on your face now...The paper said C.J. and Jeremy Kimble both had 26 points...And Alexander had 18 rebounds...That was a great game..Both teams were very impressive..Dyer Co had the lead most of the way but Henry Co just kept hanging around.....Other than at the start of the game at about 2-0..I'm not sure Henry Co had the lead until about a couples minutes eft in the game..Henry Co took that 4 point lead and had the ball with 52 seconds left....If I lose a 4 point lead and the ball....it's going to be because I missed a lot of free throws down the stretch or I have an easy layup..not to be shooting a three!I thought Henry Co would hold the ball..but kept firing away..It's going to be hard to beat this Dyer Co team ..but the scary thing is..just about everyone on the team are sophomores..

Edited by mrbigster

Is Henry County suppose to be any good??...

I've seen alot of basketball, they looked pretty good to me. What do u think Mr. Big? Sometimes teams try to put it in the freezer and lose anyway, its like going into prevent defense. It doesn't usually prevent nothing except, prevent you from winning.

Edited by DCfan74

I've seen alot of basketball, they looked pretty good to me. What do u think Mr. Big? Sometimes teams try to put it in the freezer and lose anyway, its like going into prevent defense. It doesn't usually prevent nothing except, prevent you from winning.

Don't have any idea about Henry County...That's why I asked...

I've seen teams lose by trying to freeze...but if I have a 4 point lead and the ball..if I lose it's going to be because I couldn't hit free throws,..I'm not shooting unless I have a layup...But it was a great game..run and gun all the way...As to if Henry Co is any good..they looked real good to me...!I believe tDyer Co will win this district and not really be tested..but they are probably going to be underdogs against Briarcrest...I believe Briarcrest has two boys on th eteam that played with Justin Blake in AAU ball,Leslie McDonald and a kid named Wooten...I believe Leslie is about 6'6 and a sophomore..I believe I read that he was the #1 player in the state and Wooter was #3 in the sophomore class...Leslie is also ranked #15 in the country also..I heard Coach Cal has been aware of him for the past couple years...I would like to go to that game...Good luck to Dyer Co..I may have to do like you..traitor..lol!

Edited by mrbigster

I've seen teams lose by trying to freeze...but if I have a 4 point lead and the ball..if I lose it's going to be because I couldn't hit free throws,..I'm not shooting unless I have a layup...But it was a great game..run and gun all the way...As to if Henry Co is any good..they looked real good to me...!I believe tDyer Co will win this district and not really be tested..but they are probably going to be underdogs against Briarcrest...I believe Briarcrest has two boys on th eteam that played with Justin Blake in AAU ball,Leslie McDonald and a kid named Wooten...I believe Leslie is about 6'6 and a sophomore..I believe I read that he was the #1 player in the state and Wooter was #3 in the sophomore class...Leslie is also ranked #15 in the country also..I heard Coach Cal has been aware of him for the past couple years...I would like to go to that game...Good luck to Dyer Co..I may have to do like you..traitor..lol!

Does anyone know if Henry County wasmissing any players from football that would have made a difference in this game?

Dyer Co doesnt have to play Briarcrest. I think that the district will be between them and Crocket Co. Crockett has The Johnson twins and both are good. In the region they might loose to haywood.

Dyer Co doesnt have to play Briarcrest. I think that the district will be between them and Crocket Co. Crockett has The Johnson twins and both are good. In the region they might loose to haywood.

DC plays Briarcrest in a HOF game tomorrow night. This will be a good test of who they can run with (or over).

It don't mean nuffin' but, DC beat Union City Saturday. UC beat Haywood last night.