Week 4 / September 21 Franklin ** Away 7:30 PM

Week 5 / September 28 Open

Week 6 / October 5 Clarksville NE ** Away 7:30 PM

Week 7 / October 12 Dickson Co. ** Away 7:30 PM

Week 8 / October 19 Ravenwood ** Home 7:30 PM

Week 9 / October 26 Brentwood ** Home 7:30 PM

Week 10 / November 2 Columbia Away 7:30 PM

Soft.

What do you expect Ensworth's schedule to be like? It is the first time they have ever had a full school of course our schedule is going to be less challenging than others. Also, we play in atleast three different team's homecomings, including mba and jp2, so that makes things even more challenging. Finally, you can't say much because you have almost the exact same schedule as us. Don't get me wrong your schedule is much more challenging with you having to play antioch, hillsboro, and brentwood academy. But we both play independence, ryan, mcallie, and jp2. And it also doesn't reflect much of a good schedule if you plan your homcoming against a team with its first senior class ever. Again the point is that ensworth is graduating it's first ever senior class next year...of course its not gonna be incredibly challenging schedule

• 2 weeks later...

What do you expect Ensworth's schedule to be like? It is the first time they have ever had a full school of course our schedule is going to be less challenging than others. Also, we play in atleast three different team's homecomings, including mba and jp2, so that makes things even more challenging. Finally, you can't say much because you have almost the exact same schedule as us. Don't get me wrong your schedule is much more challenging with you having to play antioch, hillsboro, and brentwood academy. But we both play independence, ryan, mcallie, and jp2. And it also doesn't reflect much of a good schedule if you plan your homcoming against a team with its first senior class ever. Again the point is that ensworth is graduating it's first ever senior class next year...of course its not gonna be incredibly challenging schedule

Not much point in arguing about it ensworth11--- the two teams play each other-- so we'll see how it turns out on the field. They've scheduled you for their homecoming, so that tells you what they think of you. Your job is prove them wrong on the field. They'll be bigger, more experienced and will have more players (100+ senior boys vs 40, 400+ boys overall vs roughly 200). If everybody stays healthy until October, Ensworth will have some speed that should make for some interesting match-ups--- several pretty good burners in addition to Jefferson-- who should be one of the scariest backs any team faces next year. When I watched MBA last year, team toughness was pretty good, team speed was not. They'll hire a good coach so both teams will be well coached. My advice to you, ensworth11, would be to spend as much time as you can with Coach Epps and Coach Perkinson in the weight room, and little or no time talking about the game on coachT. If you win it will be an upset--they've got more at stake than you do---I'm looking forward to watching the game, I think it will be a good one.

ZION

2007 Schedule

Date Opponent Location

Aug. 25 Nashville Christian Away (Scrimmage)

Sept. 1 St. Andrew's Sewanee Away

Sept. 8 Mt. Pleasant Home

Sept. 14 Lancaster Christian Home

Sept. 21 Cornersville Away

Sept. 28 Perry County Home

Oct. 5 Wayne County Away

Oct. 12 Collinwood Home

Oct. 19 Moore County Away

Oct. 27 Huntland Home

Nov. 2 Columbia Academy Away

Edited by timbdp

MTCS Cougars

High School Football Schedule 2007

August 31 Fri Perry County Away 7:00 p.m.

September 7 Fri Eagleville Home 7:30 p.m.

14 Fri Nashville Christian Away 7:30 p.m.

21 Fri Jo Burns Home 7:30 p.m.

28 Fri Cascade Away 7:30 p.m.

October 5 Fri McEwen Home 7:30 p.m.

12 Fri Clarksville Academy Home 7:30 p.m.

19 Fri Community Home 7:30 p.m.

25 Thu White House Heritage Away 7:30 p.m.

November 2 Fri Forrest High School Away 7:30 p.m

MJCA

DATE: OPPONENT: TIME: PLACE: RESULT:

8/24 LANCASTER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL 7:00 LCA

8/31 OPEN WEEK N/A N/A

9/7 MONTEREY HIGH SCHOOL* 7:00 MJCA

9/14 ST. ANDREWS-SEWANEE SCHOOL 7:00 MJCA

9/21 GORDONSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL* 7:00 GHS

9/28 CORNERSVILLE HIGH SCHOO(COMING HOME) 7:00 MJCA

10/5 RED BOILING SPRINGS HIGH SCH.* 7:00 RBS

10/12 WATERTOWN HIGH SCHOOL* 7:00 MJCA

10/19 TROUSDALE COUNTY HIGH SCH.* 7:00 MJCA

10/26 CLAY COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL* 7:00 CCHS

11/2 FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN SCHOOL* 7:00 FCS

Things do seem to be loosening up a bit as some of the newer and younger DI coaches take over programs. I'm sure the Hillsboro coach, being from CA, wonders what the heck is everyone's problem, and Rector at Ravenwood has certainly understood the advantages of scheduling tough games in the early season.

As far as Trinity...they clearly don't want their mythology damaged any further! ;) I haven't seen a BA schedule yet.

BA vs Smyrna (week 3?)

Oh, simmer down now. I was being more sarcastic than anything, Tigers. Tell Coach Caudill your schedule is soft for me and he will laugh, no doubt and then Ricky will probably print off my post and put it on the bulletin board :lol: .

By the way, MBA and Ensworth have four common opponents: Ryan, McCallie, PJPII, and Independence.

Edited by TheBigRedDog

Sequatchie County Football 2007

Week 0 - @ Pigeon Forge

Week 1 - Cannon County

Week 2 - @ Dade County,Ga

Week 3 - @ Whitwell

Week 4 - Bledsoe County*

Week 5 - @ Midway

Week 6 - Tyner Academy*

Week 7 - Silverdale Academy

Week 8 - @ Boyd Buchanan*

Week 9 - Open