Who is the next Coach at Science Hill.....

TnRiverRat

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that would be a GREAT hire by SH. Let's hire an assistant from Boone!! :lol:

And they say DB fans are elitists! Hmmmm.... Why do you get your kicks jabbing on the Boone program? First they were kicked out to region 2 so the MLC could add the 3A schools and second they play in alot tougher conference than the MLC with a lot more travel.....I would say they do pretty good for themselves.

I would say more than a few people were scratching there heads when SS hired a baseball coach from East...wouldn't you? :o That has worked out pretty good I would say

And they say DB fans are elitists! Hmmmm.... Why do you get your kicks jabbing on the Boone program? First they were kicked out to region 2 so the MLC could add the 3A schools and second they play in alot tougher conference than the MLC with a lot more travel.....I would say they do pretty good for themselves.

I would say more than a few people were scratching there heads when SS hired a baseball coach from East...wouldn't you? :lol: That has worked out pretty good I would say

Wasn't a jab at Boone. More of a jab at Mikey. He seems to have all the answers. But, in case you are wandering, I do think it would be a huge mistake to hire an assistant from Boone rather than Ralph. And, no, I know of no one from South that was 'scratching their heads' when we hired Carter. He was a no brainer for those of us in the know at South. We knew it would be a good hire. And for the record, I think it would be a huge mistake to hire an assistant from South too. Does that make you feel better?

Edited by VolmanScott

I would say more than a few people were scratching there heads when SS hired a baseball coach from East...wouldn't you? :lol: That has worked out pretty good I would say

Elitists...ahem,...sounds like Royalty to me...ahem. I guess you taught us well. Jabbing Boone?...naw just Mikey cause he asks for it. Actually we want 'Boone back just before you get them. Stacy & Hunter...what more could you ask for?! Actually I think SSHS, THS, and SCHS are the only 4A schools in the conference.

Does Ralph even want the job?

Good question! Is Science Hill even really that interested in Nelson?

After looking at Mike Turner’s credentials at C-N, he may be a good catch for SHHS. Is he even interested in coming back to Johnson City? I was told they were talking to him (Turner) weeks before the firing of Bowles.

Edited by PowrPlus

Seems like you have alot more invested then I do, my son just will be playing for a new coach his senior year. I've kept up with SHHS threads all season and it amuses me how people have came out of no where to comment on this one but none during the season. My son, and I, are anxious for an coach to be named so that the program can start moving forward. I personally am hoping for someone out of the area but I'm not an power.

We are with you there!

By the way . . . I thought I knew who you were, but found myself to be wrong. lol :thumb: