Who is the next Coach at Science Hill.....

TnRiverRat

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually quite surprise that an change was made because there seem to be alot of Bowles supporters. I am in mixed state about it right now until I see who they name as an replacement. I don't think Bowles was an impressive as coach and I'll leave my personal feelings to myself. There are members of the coaching staff I would like to see stay but Jeff Watts is not one of them. I think there needs to be an infusion of freshness in the program. These kids want to win and are extremely talented heading into next season. I would like to see an offenisve minded coach that can use the weapons at his disposal. I would like to see an coach that parents can truthful answers from and discuss their son's abilities and how to achieve those goals. I would like to see an coach that has head success and isn't afraid to ruffle the feathers of those "in the know". I would like to see an coach in place before Christmas break.

What can you tell me about the program's state and how committed are they in producing a winner? I'm not from the area but I'm interested in any and all information you could give me. The good and the bad. Fact and rumor for the truth is usually somewhere in between. Please make it as detailed as you can.

Edited by QBncharge

I dunno if they can afford a coach. Pitts wanted return after Poe left and there was no agreement. But if the job will pay good, the program will be turned around quickly. I dont see Quarles coming, he has it made in M'ville. Anybody would love to have the job. Try hirin Paul Hamilton, even the he's coaching Air Force runningbacks. I bet he would love to return to the Tri Cities.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic